Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Nokia NetAct shell/cron script

Member Reputation: 59

Default Nokia NetAct shell/cron script

Good morning everyone. I hope all of you are blessed with happiness, good health and good faith.

Currently i am trying to play more in command line. I am starting to learn the basic unix command and now i am trying to learn on writing shell script in this environment.
    If there's any OSS guru in this forum, would you mind to share with me sample/s of NetAct shell script to pull let's say KPIs (PM) or parameters (CM). And also cron job script if you don;t mind.

I would greatly appreciate your help and have a wonderful day.

cheers,

Amadeo van USA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Reputation: 473

Default Re: Nokia NetAct shell/cron script

Quote Originally Posted by amadeo View Post
    Good morning everyone. I hope all of you are blessed with happiness, good health and good faith.

Currently i am trying to play more in command line. I am starting to learn the basic unix command and now i am trying to learn on writing shell script in this environment.
    If there's any OSS guru in this forum, would you mind to share with me sample/s of NetAct shell script to pull let's say KPIs (PM) or parameters (CM). And also cron job script if you don;t mind.

I would greatly appreciate your help and have a wonderful day.

cheers,

Amadeo van USA
    Hi Amadeo,

Hope you are well too !

I have a good experiences and backgroun in E******* OSS shell script development not in Nokia. But to give you an idea i am suggesting you to learn " Bash scripting " or "C Shell" scripting. Scheduling crontab itself is not difficult and in fact it is very easy but to write your script which can be very complex or a simple one is the art of scripting :-) .

Later on when you get experiences in scripting you may change the platform of development . For example Java or Python can be used which are pretty much strong and you can develop some OSS based application !

Cheers

Member Reputation: 59

Do you know any good programmer out there? I am developing OSS based application right now.

Moderator Reputation: 473

Quote Originally Posted by amadeo View Post
    Do you know any good programmer out there? I am developing OSS based application right now.
    Hi,

Sure, I know some guys who are strong in developments. You may send me private messages for further discussion and information.

Cheers