Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Decrease Power - Reference Signal (LTE - Huawei)

Member Reputation: 21

Cool Re: Decrease Power - Reference Signal (LTE - Huawei)

Hi team,

I've been working with CHRs file and OMstar where I can see the fails percent by no.reply, the results are:

1.- There is a TIMSI with 15% of access failure. How to get this IMSI?
    2.- 100% access fails cause "NoReply", there istn other causes. This apply for 3 sectors.

attach you can find the print out about the results. Please check it and hope for feedback
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Member Reputation: 360

Default Re: Decrease Power - Reference Signal (LTE - Huawei)

Quote Originally Posted by jenriqp View Post
    Hi team,

I've been working with CHRs file and OMstar where I can see the fails percent by no.reply, the results are:

1.- There is a TIMSI with 15% of access failure. How to get this IMSI?
    2.- 100% access fails cause "NoReply", there istn other causes. This apply for 3 sectors.

attach you can find the print out about the results. Please check it and hope for feedback
    hi jenriq.

Could you inform me whats the meaning of TMSI FFFFFFF?
    last time i tried also to find IMSI for UU no reply issue in my network. but i got no result

is you No reply message have an spesific hour? i mean the issue trigger in spesific hour
    Best people are those who are useful to others

Member Reputation: 101

It's seems that you've had a tough condition for cell reselection which it affect to serving cell through reducing coverage,so if the previous solution for other member not succeed so it's better to check layer-3 by performing a D.T then check the SIB information,After that you should change the parameter for reselection condition ,Hoping that it would solved

Member Reputation: 69

Hi marcengo,

Im againts to reduce pilot too, but some clients want to reduce operative costs applying methods like reducing pilot to avoid overlapping.

cheers!
    Reducing pilot to control overlap, you must be from LatAm

Hi Yoyokdp,

FFFFFFF means rest of IMSIs because the omstar only shows top ten imsi or cells.

Second, the issues ocurrs suddenly anyhours.. it doesn't depend a specific hour and it occurs on three sectors.

Hi Yoyokdp,

FFFFFFF means rest of IMSIs because the omstar only shows top ten imsi or cells.

Second, the issues ocurrs suddenly anyhours.. it doesn't depend a specific hour and it occurs on three sectors.
    Great,, Your case is 100% same with mine and i still investigate without any further clue for this case

Hi guys,

I made a change on sector 3 (more affected) where i put QRxlevMin to -58 and RRC noreply numbers were decreased but im not sure if that change is the responsable (on 03/03/16) because there was a peak two days after that. in fact, sector has several days without fails, im thinking to put back the change to see the results. Attached you can find the pic about what i said. hopping yours comments
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi guys,

I made a change on sector 3 (more affected) where i put QRxlevMin to -58 and RRC noreply numbers were decreased but im not sure if that change is the responsable (on 03/03/16) because there was a peak two days after that. in fact, sector has several days without fails, im thinking to put back the change to see the results. Attached you can find the pic about what i said. hopping yours comments
    Hi Jenriq,
    what about other KPI such as RRC att and RRS Sr since you change to -58, probably the value is high enough for UE.
    and thats qrxlevmin are for cellsel? cellresel? or what?

Hi yoyokdq,

This parameter is about cellresel, ue will strt to measurement UMTS when LTE signal is minor to -104. Means thats more restricted for to stay on LTE. Others KPI are good, users avg are a little low.

cheers

Hi Jenrip,

great,, please inform us if the UU No Reply issue is decrease until end of your monitoring period, probably i will change that parameter as well