Thanks Thanks:  4
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Fundamentals of Cellular Network Planning and Optimisation: 2G/2.5G/3G...

VIP Member Reputation: 5109

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Fundamentals of Cellular Network Planning and Optimisation: 2G/2.5G/3G...

Fundamentals Cellular Network Planning and Optimisation: 2G/2.5G/3G... Evolution to 4G by Ajay R. Mishra
    English | 23 Apr. 2004 | ISBN: 047086267X | 290 Pages | PDF | 19 MB

With the complexity of the cellular networks increasing day by day, a deeper understanding of the design and performance of end–to–end cellular networks is required. Moreover, all the types of networks from 2G–2.5G–3G seem to co–exist. Fundamentals of Cellular Network Planning and Optimisation covers end–to–end network planning and optimisation aspects from second generation GSM to third generation WCDMA networks including GPRS and EDGE networks. All the sub–systems of the network i.e. radio network, transmission network and core network have been covered with focus on both practical and theoretical issues.

https://nitroflare.com/view/D971DD71...047086267X.pdf

2. Thanks Stantheman, chern4ever, SRRFWIRELESS7, jjhuang thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: Fundamentals of Cellular Network Planning and Optimisation: 2G/2.5G/3G...

Hi Roman99, I am new to mobile network and I am appreciate what you share. Thanks alot.