Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: can i use nokia 6121 with nemo outdoor

Member Reputation: 46

Default can i use nokia 6121 with nemo outdoor

suggest me please, i am using agilent v15.0 and nokia 6121 phone, can i use same phone with nemo outdoor software, is it possible that phone firmware able to support nemo outdoor. help me please.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 609

Default Re: can i use nokia 6121 with nemo outdoor

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_open View Post
    suggest me please, i am using agilent v15.0 and nokia 6121 phone, can i use same phone with nemo outdoor software, is it possible that phone firmware able to support nemo outdoor. help me please.
    We tried Nemo able to autodetect 6120/6121 but when try to connect it ends with handler error.... Happens on all versions..
    Please add reputation by clicking * at left bottom of post & Hit Thanks and report Helpful by clicking Thumps Up if you like my post . Knowledge is Power & Sharing is Caring.

Senior Member Reputation: 379

Normal 6120/6121 can not connect, you need special 6120 with special Firmware inside.

BR//
    Foton

Senior Member Reputation: 609

Quote Originally Posted by fotondiamond View Post
    Normal 6120/6121 can not connect, you need special 6120 with special Firmware inside.

BR//
    Foton
    Why so brother. Even We are using Nokia 6120 with NTM only. TEMS can detect the phone and able to take logs. Nemo also able to autodetect the phone & ports but Problem when trying to connect with error showing Handlers. But 6120/6121 still in supported phone lists. Brother if u have any NTM versions can you please share or PM me. I have seen lot of sellers who sell NTM versions but i doubt their genuinity and this forum is the best which shares knowledge and tools for free.
    Please add reputation by clicking * at left bottom of post & Hit Thanks and report Helpful by clicking Thumps Up if you like my post . Knowledge is Power & Sharing is Caring.

Member Reputation: 46

Thanks techfolkcmr, same happens to me. but i didn't try tems, let me try. Why so brotheras. Even We are using Nokia 6120 with NTM only. TEMS can detect the phone and able to take logs. Nemo also able to autodetect the phone & ports but Problem whe trying to connect with error showing Handlers. But 6120/6121 still in supported phone lists. Brother if u have any NTM versions can you please share or PM me. I have seen lot of sellers who sell NTM versions but i doubt their genuinity and this forum is the best which shares knowledge and tools for free.

Moderator Reputation: 520