Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Does Nemo Outdoor version 7 and above MOS test still required Terratec Device?

Senior Member Reputation: 379

Default Does Nemo Outdoor version 7 and above MOS test still required Terratec Device?

Hi Guys,

Does Nemo Outdoor version 7 and above MOS test still required Terratec Device? Or if there are other method or setup guide? I am having Nemo Outdoor 7.3 and Samsung GT-I9506 UE.

thank you
    Default Password:finetopix

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 107

Default Re: Does Nemo Outdoor version 7 and above MOS test still required Terratec Device?

You can do MOS test with Nemo Server (PESQ or POLQ), I'm using it right now with Nemo Invex.

BR.

Member Reputation: 684

Default Re: Does Nemo Outdoor version 7 and above MOS test still required Terratec Device?

Hi kentck86,

With your device (S4+ with Android) you can create MOS with two different methods:

1. TerraTec sound card (up to 4 devices). Price is for the sound card and cabling. VQ score is calculated on the PC.
    2. Nemo Media Router - Anite's Android application. The price is for Voice Quality license. VQ score is calculated on the device. Minimum required Nemo Outdoor version: 7.3.0.6

Voice quality license in Nemo Outdoor is mandatory.

As Trompo suggested, you can use Nemo Server to perform Mobile-To-Fixed measurement and get separate UL/DL score. The other option is to make Mobile-To-Mobile measurements with mobiles connected to the same Nemo Outdoor.

Regards,
    Rooster[BG]

Senior Member Reputation: 379

Hi Guys,

As my current project dont have nemo server for fixed pstn and terratec sound card.

Do you have Nemo Media Router apk? possible to share it to me?

thank you

thank you
    Default Password:finetopix

Member Reputation: 684

Hi kentck86,

Getting Nemo Media Router app is not a problem.

You need special license inside the app that allows you to make Voice Quality measurements.

Regards,
    Rooster[BG]