Thanks Thanks:  15
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 86

Thread: Samsung with TEMS and other DT tools guide

Member Reputation: 46

Default Re: Samsung with TEMS and other DT tools guide

Hi please help me how to activate Samsung z500 in TEMS 8.0.3. I have enabled Qualcomm port. In device manager I can see port 26 as port number. In TEMS 8.0.3, I can also see this port, but unlike in TEMS phones k800 there are no other ports like 10 11 12 13.Please help.Are there settings i need to set. Please help experts.

BannedUser Reputation: 970

Quote Originally Posted by RNONards View Post
    Hi please help me how to activate Samsung z500 in TEMS 8.0.3. I have enabled Qualcomm port. In device manager I can see port 26 as port number. In TEMS 8.0.3, I can also see this port, but unlike in TEMS phones k800 there are no other ports like 10 11 12 13.Please help.Are there settings i need to set. Please help experts.
    TI 803 may not automatically detect the port, then you need add that port to add it.

Check under Device Manager\Modems if you could see new modem when i connect your phone to PC. The check the port number by double click on that modem\modem tab you will see the port number at top

I tested, the qualcomm based chipset phones could work fine with XCAL. This is the chief solution vs to TEMS.

it is very appreciated everyone share what is the disadvantages when we use the qualcomm based chipset phone?

Moderator Reputation: 4337 kamy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by telwind View Post
    I tested, the qualcomm based chipset phones could work fine with XCAL. This is the chief solution vs to TEMS.

it is very appreciated everyone share what is the disadvantages when we use the qualcomm based chipset phone?
    some L2 messages can not be collected, this is one of the disadvantages. another one is the low sensitivity of samsung phones
    Last edited by kamy; 2010-10-23 at 06:24 PM

Member Reputation: 269

Not sure if anyone is still using these old phones but this Andrew Invex3G guide to setting up the Samsung Z107 may help. The Qualcomm drivers are also included in the zip file.

I will be trying this myself as I'm finding my laptop crashes completely when a 2nd z107 is plugged in.
    Attached Files Attached Files

anyone know phone models which work with Nemo Outdoor?

Moderator Reputation: 4337 kamy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by telwind View Post
    anyone know phone models which work with Nemo Outdoor?
    Z400 is as an example, but you can find other ones based on qualcomm chip set and diag port can be activated by code or PST

VIP Member Reputation: 1118

Quote Originally Posted by kamy View Post
    Z400 is as an example, but you can find other ones based on qualcomm chip set and diag port can be activated by code or PST
    another type handset which one supported? from Nokia, Samsung, and LG, what type can supported?
    If this document usefull, then giving some reputations is highly appreciated.

note : see default password

Member Reputation: 18

need more details ...

Member Reputation: 116

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Hi,
    Most of the qualcome handsets has debug functionality inbuit which can be used with most of the DT Tools.

Samsung phone and huawei handsets are with qualcom chipset can also be used.You need to enable usb debugging(qualcome diagnostic mode ) on the phone.

some of the samsung hadset are Samsung B6520,SGH-A737,SGH-U900,GT-i5 700 and many more.

BR//always4u