Thanks Thanks:  15
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 86

Thread: Samsung with TEMS and other DT tools guide

Junior Member Reputation: 13

Default Re: Samsung with TEMS and other DT tools guide

Quote Originally Posted by kamy View Post
    Z400 is as an example, but you can find other ones based on qualcomm chip set and diag port can be activated by code or PST
    need more detail about this; about phone model which work with Nemo Outdoor

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 233

Quote Originally Posted by emptyroom View Post
    need more detail about this; about phone model which work with Nemo Outdoor
    Come on, make some SEARCH...it easy...99% of samsung phones use qualcomm chipset. Huawei also work with Nemo...

Junior Member Reputation: 13

I have samsung B7320, using some code in this thread, in my device manager i see some port; qualcomm winmobile modem, qualcomm diagnostics, qualcom NMEA. So, if i want to conect these device to TI 8.0.3, which one as DC and MS? thans for your help

Member Reputation: 17

it is possible on samsung GT-B7722i?

Member Reputation: 15

Default Re: @nd

what kind of Samsung phones , we can use as TEMS pocket??
    can u help me??

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 233

Default Re: @nd

You cant use Samsung Phone As tems pocket. To make your own Tems Pocket, you need to use other method...Just search in forum

Quote Originally Posted by yadegarcom View Post
    what kind of Samsung phones , we can use as TEMS pocket??
    can u help me??

Senior Member Reputation: 570

Requesting Qualcomm USB Driver for Windows 7 64-Bit.Please share..
    Thanks and BR,
    freakturd06

-------------------------------------

" The Best Things in Life are Free"

Password: fitched

Member Reputation: 212

Hi All,

Thought this might be interesting I recently managed to connect a LG P690F (Optimus Spirit One) mobile to Nemo Outdoor 5.6 that was shared on the forum. I can see some basic RF data in the various windows of Nemo but not very detailed. I beleive it was because I did not activate the diagnostic ports on the device before connecting.

When connected to Nemo it shows its a Qualcomm device, can someone be kind enough to share the commands to open diagnostic ports or feature on LG phones so I can try this further and share the results for everyone.

Thanks,

bikplaboi

Member Reputation: 212

Hi All,

Thought this might be interesting I recently managed to connect a LG P690F (Optimus Spirit One) mobile to Nemo Outdoor 5.6 that was shared on the forum. I can see some basic RF data in the various windows of Nemo but not very detailed. I beleive it was because I did not activate the diagnostic ports on the device before connecting.

When connected to Nemo it shows its a Qualcomm device, can someone be kind enough to share the commands to open diagnostic ports or feature on LG phones so I can try this further and share the results for everyone.

Thanks,

bikplaboi[

QUOTE=wolverine;46698]Most drive testing tools, including TEMS, Couei, ROMES, Nemo etc support the Qualcomm chipset.

99% of Samsung 3G phones use Qualcomm chipsets and hence can be used with the above tools.

In order to do this follow this procedure..

1. DL the Qualcomm driver pack from...

http://rapidshare.com/files/22509583...Driver2040.exe

and install it. Note: this will just unpack the driver files at a specific location.

2. Connect the Samsung phone to your laptop via USB cable using the drivers that came with the phone.

3. Using the hyperterminal application connect to the modem port of the phone (to see what modem port number Windows has assigned use Device Manager)

4. Once connected via hyperterminal type the following command..

AT$SUSBC=1

5. The Qualcomm diagnostic interface will be activated and Windows will ask you for the drivers (you might need to disconnect/re-connect the USB cable). Point the Found New Hardware Wizzard to the folder that was created in step 1.

6. That is it. If you look in Device Manager now you will see that there is one Qualcomm modem enabled and one Qualcomm diagnostic port enabled. Point all DT tools to the diagnostic port to view messages etc.

7. If you ever want to disable the Qualcomm diagnostic interface and revert back to normal "Samsung mode" follow the same procedure but type AT$SUSBC=0

Hope this helps somebody..

By the way, if you ever need to enable the Qualcomm diagnostic interface on a Huawei product use the following command (again via hyperterminal) AT^U2DIAG=0[/QUOTE]

Member Reputation: 389

is it work with samsung galaxy SII??