Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Nemo Outdoor with 2 iPhones

Junior Member Reputation: 12

Default Nemo Outdoor with 2 iPhones

Hi,

I am testing Nemo Outdoor using two iphone 6+. I have tethered the two iphones and on DEVICE MANAGER, it was able to determine the modem number. The problem is with Nemo Outdoor, some how it is showing me two "Apple Device". Is there a way to determine which one is which?

Also, when I run the logs, Nemo is using only one iphone as a modem. Is there a way to separate these two modems so 1 test is using 1 iphone and the other test is using the other iphone. I was hoping to run the iphones in parallel with each other. I am using Application Tester for this.

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 165

Default Re: Nemo Outdoor with 2 iPhones

These Iphones are provided by NEMO?
    can be used normal Iphones (Not special firmware) with nemo?

The iphones are commercial iphones not provided by Nemo.
    you can use iphone but as an application tester only. There will be no L1/L3 messages. Nemo will use it as a modem.

I finally found out how to differentiate the two iphones. Just need to change the device description directly from regedit. Now I can test as many iphones I want without any modem conflicts.

Quote Originally Posted by badejif View Post
    Hi,

I am testing Nemo Outdoor using two iphone 6+. I have tethered the two iphones and on DEVICE MANAGER, it was able to determine the modem number. The problem is with Nemo Outdoor, some how it is showing me two "Apple Device". Is there a way to determine which one is which?

Also, when I run the logs, Nemo is using only one iphone as a modem. Is there a way to separate these two modems so 1 test is using 1 iphone and the other test is using the other iphone. I was hoping to run the iphones in parallel with each other. I am using Application Tester for this.

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.