Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Need your LTE Drive Test Experience

Moderator Reputation: 4337 kamy's Avatar

Default Re: Need your LTE Drive Test Experience

Quote Originally Posted by hieuphong View Post
    Hi bro,
    I want to you write the test pan/ test use cases for measurement LTE performance ( data, voice.......)
    Thank!
    be active, import an LTE logfile and export a LTE acceptance report (for performance), for test plan ---> search our 4rum

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by DANCESTORM View Post
    Hello

So in general in LTE network need to test Download, Upload and CSFB. So my question is > for example how you test LTE network?

- Do you use one terminal for download and upload and one terminal for CSFB or 3 terminal for all service test?
    - Also how you test CSFB or some of you almost don't test it?

Thanks
    To your original question, we used Data Cards for Data Throughput and for CSFB, 1 Device MO & 2nd Device MT to ensure we seeing success on both ends. As when LTE/VoLte launched, we noticed sometimes multiple issues on MT end like missing paging in 3G, or Attach Rejections etc. And 45 Seconds Call with 30 Seconds delay.

Member Reputation: 453

You can use either data card or normal phone, it doesnt matter so much anymore.

I normally use 1 scanner, 1 UE for DL/UL data test and 1 UE for CSFB MO and MT. Depending how much samples do you need you can also separate the DL and UL UE or MO and MT CSFB UE.