Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Troubleshooting % iub Bwidth Limited % Errors.

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Troubleshooting % iub Bwidth Limited % Errors.

Hello All,
    Short time listening, first time caller. Stumbled across the forum while searching the web for some information and though I'd throw out a post and see if anyone has seen this before or has any idea where to start -- I'm pulling my hair out.

We run a mix of RBS6000 and RBS3000 units. Some have GPS units, most do not.

Lately my Telsasoft stats have been showing as high as 21% Time HSDPA and EUL iub BWidth Limited % values. Sometimes we see HSDPA below 1% while EUL remains high.

Checking our backhauls they are well below maximum capacity (in some cases we are pushing around 20meg on a 50meg fiber circuit). Ping times to the RNC are low (~ 13 ms). And connectivity never misses a beat (our NMS sweeps the entire network every 10 seconds and if anything so much as sneezes we get alarms). We've run continual ping tests across the network and never see anything drop or latency climb.

I'm at a bit of a loss here and tired of throwing spaghetti at a wall to see if it sticks to resolve the issue. Can anyone give me any direction on what might make these counters go up? What you did to get them down, if you experienced this in the past? etc, etc?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement