Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Nokia RL50 IntraEnodeB HO success rate are worst than X2 interEnodeB HO

Senior Member Reputation: 379

Default Nokia RL50 IntraEnodeB HO success rate are worst than X2 interEnodeB HO

Hi Guys,

I am experiencing a case that where the IntraENodeB IntrafreqHO success rate are worst than InterEnodeB X2 IntrafreqHO success rate. Whereas as checked the IntraEnodeB prep success rate are 100 %. Does anyone experience this case. Kindly please advise.

thank you
    Default Password:finetopix

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 539

Default Re: Nokia RL50 IntraEnodeB HO success rate are worst than X2 interEnodeB HO

Try to get emil trace and check (RRCConReconfig)keychangeindicator = true ? RL50 have the new Intra eNB HO (LTE511) make security config HO problem if you find all Intra eNB HO failure with key change indicator = True in RRCConReconfig and no RRCConReconf. complete reply back from UE. You can reset for solve this issue.

Default Re: Nokia RL50 IntraEnodeB HO success rate are worst than X2 interEnodeB HO

Quote Originally Posted by jukreew View Post
    Try to get emil trace and check (RRCConReconfig)keychangeindicator = true ? RL50 have the new Intra eNB HO (LTE511) make security config HO problem if you find all Intra eNB HO failure with key change indicator = True in RRCConReconfig and no RRCConReconf. complete reply back from UE. You can reset for solve this issue.
    Hi Jukreew,

I cant access to Emil trace, is there any other option i can check this?

thank you

Hi,

i founded there is RSI collision between my site with the neighboring site, but i am curios why the neighboring site does not have the same issue if RSI conflict is the cause of this issue?RSI_Conclict.jpg

Hi Kentck86

RSI collision can cause of this issue with but try to related with RACH SR degradation with Intra eNB HO if the same date therefore cause of RSI but my opinion I think cause of security key problem from LTE511 feature and if RSI collision it should problem of X2 and S1 HO as well.

Hi Kentck86

RSI collision can cause of this issue with but try to related with RACH SR degradation with Intra eNB HO if the same date therefore cause of RSI but my opinion I think cause of security key problem from LTE511 feature and if RSI collision it should problem of X2 and S1 HO as well.
    Hi Jukreew,

I wasnt sure this feature is activated in my network or not. Any idea how can i check if its activated. As if its activated, this shall be causing all sites in the network having the intraEnodeB HO failure issue?

thank you

this feature is default feature when upgraded RL50

this feature is default feature when upgraded RL50
    Hi Jukreew,

Is there any other method to check the said message besides from Emil Log? And i wonder why it only happens to certain site if this is default feature which should applied to all RL50 sites.

thank you

Try to reset a problem site and mornitoring it. if you work with nokia internal you can ref.

Change note ID
    CN-id: LN50_113
    Summary of the original problem: In Intra eNB HO command the keyChangeIndicator was set to “TRUE” causing Intra eNB HO failure (keyChangeIndicator should be set “TRUE” only for Intra Cell HO)
    How end user/operator could detect the problem: Increased Intra eNB HO failure rate