Thanks Thanks:  2
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: can't download attachments

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default can't download attachments

why i can't download attachments every time i try i found
    you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page,you must have at least 15 reputation before you can download attachments . Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

plz help
    thanx in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 484

Default Re: can't download attachments

Dear icareareyou,
    Please read this post: http://www.finetopix.com/showthread....oad-attachment
    Brs,
    Lihanbok.

Quote Originally Posted by icareareyou View Post
    you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page,you must have at least 15 reputation before you can download attachments . Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

plz help
    thanx in advance
    default pw: finetopix123
    Let's share to be shared.

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by icareareyou View Post

plz help
    thanx in advance
    Try to engage in the forum and be reputed.

Member Reputation: 17

dear python how to be repute