Thanks Thanks:  4
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: KPI 4G

Junior Member Reputation: 11

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default KPI 4G

Dear Expert,

We have recently launched new e-nodeB in my country and I need KPI 4G and target to pass any acceptance test.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 496

Default Re: KPI 4G

search in the forum
    try http://www.finetopix.com/showthread....KPI&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by mikhelmomo View Post
    Dear Expert,

We have recently launched new e-nodeB in my country and I need KPI 4G and target to pass any acceptance test.

Thanks

Member Reputation: 68

DT
    RSRP > -105 dBm 98%
    SINR > -3 dB 98%
    CSSR & DCR keep same
    CSFB SR > 95%

VIP Member Reputation: 897

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

It depends which features you are using and what parameters are enabled ? Thresholds can be tough or relaxed, depending on the network design you have....

I will give you some example which may be helpful.

Some networks have 2G/4G deployment (together) in which they share 2G & 4G equipment. If that happens then the new 2G technology allows you to do handover to 3G or 4G. Similarly 4G can handover to 2G o 3G. If that is available in your network then you can define the KPI for eNB-UMTS handover success rate or eNB-GSM Handover success rate.

If you have VoLTE then you should have VoLTE Setup Success Rate and VoLTE Drop Rate.

For Data, you should have LTE Session Setup Success Rate (EPS alone OR EPC + EPS, depends) and LTE Session Drop Rate.

You should also have KPIs for Inter Freq Handover Success Rate and Intra Freq Handover Success Rate (If you're using multiple frequencies/EARFCNs in the network).

Similarly you should have other KPIs like eNB RRC setup success rate, or ERAB Init Setup Succss Rate etc

Hope it helps
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

Junior Member Reputation: 11

thanks for your support, but we are going to define some KPI in 2G,3G & 4G for operator in my country. and very important for us which index is important. we have some part about 2G-3G-4G OSSو DT and infrastructure network for punish the operator. we must compare all KPI with some country (CRA=communication regulatory authority) after that determine the best and nearest parameter with our country.
    Will you describe about some KPI with target value?

Member Reputation: 68

Normally if your country start project without experience.
    we will pay for consultant in consult your network.

Quote Originally Posted by mikhelmomo View Post
    thanks for your support, but we are going to define some KPI in 2G,3G & 4G for operator in my country. and very important for us which index is important. we have some part about 2G-3G-4G OSSو DT and infrastructure network for punish the operator. we must compare all KPI with some country (CRA=communication regulatory authority) after that determine the best and nearest parameter with our country.
    Will you describe about some KPI with target value?