Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: DSF_USB_********

Member Reputation: 24

Default DSF_USB_********

HI
    I got this information in the website..
    Please help me if it is really working..I have tried but couldn't start the utility ...
    I was trying for WIBU dongle..
    need suggestions..
    BR,
    SAIF

========================

hi all
    this is a new generation of usb ********s, and is the result of cooperation of me and souz.
    we used ms DSF (device simulation framework) as a base framework, DSF let developer to make usb simulated devices
    as a COM based dll or exe. for more information see msdn.
    in our ******** you can see DSF runtime,SoftUsbDongle.dll and TORO_SOUZ_RMSV8_********.dll and USB********Utility.exe.
    + DSF runtime must be installed before installation and plug of dongles.
    + SoftUsbDongle.dll is usb request dispatcher.
    + USB********Utility.exe is the utility which can plug simulated dongles.
    + TORO_SOUZ_RMSV8_********.dll is an actuall emualtor. it contain codes to emulate a usb sentinel superpro for SentinelLM v8 (RMS V8)

actually USB********Utility.exe search its folder to find dlls which their names start with "TORO_SOUZ_" string and try to plug them as usb dongles.
    we already implimented such dlls for hasp4/hl,hasrdlock/sentinel supero pro and ultrapro and WIBU.
    (souz made for novex/guadrant too) and we are working on MARX CRYPTO BOX usb dongles.
    the main advantage of usage of DSF is compatibility with x86/X64 and vista windows, unfortunatelly it can not suport w9x and win2k ,we are working to add support for win2k.
    however, as you know for each platform, code must be compiled agian.
    the main disadvantage of DSF is need to manual plug/unplug. i wrote a service to plug dongles in system startup,
    but it is not a perfect solution, waiting ms to release a more better version of DSF.

so for use our ********,
    run install.bat, it will install ms DSF runtime and will configure it for ******** usage.
    each time you want to use ********, you must run usb********utility and press install button,
    and you must not close utility untill finish of your work, becuase ******** is a dll and must be loaded
    in the context of ******** utility, so after finish of work press uninstall button and then close utility.

for uninstallation of ******** simply run uninstall.bat

P.S. i protected my utility and ******** with winlicense, but i uncheked advanced debuger monitoring and registry/file monitoring. so you can use olly...

enjoy...

TORO
    http://rapidshare.com/files/35712337...*****.rar.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 42

Default Download link is dead.

share it please.

Quote Originally Posted by cuixiaobin View Post
    share it please.
    Please follow this link
    http://www.at4re.com/f/showthread.php?p=46214

Member Reputation: 42

Default unpack it!

The author said "P.S. i protected my utility and ******** with winlicense, but i uncheked advanced debuger monitoring and registry/file monitoring. so you can use olly..."
    So I unpack it because my Avira always alert me of virus.

Quote Originally Posted by cuixiaobin View Post
    The author said "P.S. i protected my utility and ******** with winlicense, but i uncheked advanced debuger monitoring and registry/file monitoring. so you can use olly..."
    So I unpack it because my Avira always alert me of virus.
    HI
    Can anyone share DFS USB ******** with full functionality?
    BR,
    SAIF