Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: NSN counter M1001C714

Member Reputation: 272

Default NSN counter M1001C714

Anyone know if this counter stills supported in NSN RU40 or later? I have some cases here that this counter is reporting like 2 or 3 drops during a month, for a couple of RNCs..
    Should I trust in this counter, or it is deprecated?

Counter M1001C714 CS_VOICE_DRP_AFT_MISSING_ADJ

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 11

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: NSN counter M1001C714

yes still used in RU40:
    Description: The number of CS Voice call RAB active failures after the UE has reported detected set cell in 1A or 1C event, and handover could not be initiated because the reported cell is not included in ADJS or ADJD list.

Also one of RAB Active Failure counters is updated along with this counter.

Member Reputation: 44

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: NSN counter M1001C714

I think you can trust it for what it is. In my experience , it does what it says on the tin. It basically reports a drop when RAB active failure happens within 10 seconds after receiving 1A event from the UE asking to add non-identified detected set cell to the active set.

This is a good attempt but not the most scientific way of working out how many drops are due to missing neighbours. The drop could have occured after 11 seconds and it would not peg. Or maybe the missing neighbour was not reported at all. Or maybe it was and the Node B did not hear the message. Personally, I trust it does what it says, but I also know its limitations.