Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Atoll Capacity Design

Member Reputation: 272

Question Atoll Capacity Design

Hello guys,

Can someone share docs or guides regarding how to setup the capacity part in atoll as well as the result analysis, in some projects i have dealt with the throughput seems to be low and rf conditiones seems to be ok as well as the ue cat is the suitable one... so i am a little bit confused.

Also one of the common problem i have faced is that for new 3g networks the customer does not provide traffic info for 3g instead they provide 2g traffic, so if someone know how to adapt or estimate 3g traffic/capacity inputs for atoll based on this...

If someone can describe the minium data required for do this kind of analysis... and what kind of inputs are very sensitive.
    Also base on capacity design how we can obtain the CE that are going to be need or how we can calculate the Iub BW.

Thanks in advance.

BR,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Atoll Capacity Design

Hello, all

Ideas? None has work in this fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by Weiland86 View Post
    Hello guys,

Can someone share docs or guides regarding how to setup the capacity part in atoll as well as the result analysis, in some projects i have dealt with the throughput seems to be low and rf conditiones seems to be ok as well as the ue cat is the suitable one... so i am a little bit confused.

Also one of the common problem i have faced is that for new 3g networks the customer does not provide traffic info for 3g instead they provide 2g traffic, so if someone know how to adapt or estimate 3g traffic/capacity inputs for atoll based on this...

If someone can describe the minium data required for do this kind of analysis... and what kind of inputs are very sensitive.
    Also base on capacity design how we can obtain the CE that are going to be need or how we can calculate the Iub BW.

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Default Re: Atoll Capacity Design

None has something to share about this?
    Or how is the way you guys usually deal with capacity deisgn?

Quote Originally Posted by Weiland86 View Post
    Hello, all

Ideas? None has work in this fashion?