Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: wcdma Idle Mode export in Mapinfo

Member Reputation: 30

Smile wcdma Idle Mode export in Mapinfo

Dear Experts
    I am facing this issue since very long. When ever i plot the wcdma tems export in Mapinfo and calculate the samples, the count of samples is not exactly the same as shown in map. like from the look of the map i can see very few bad samples of EcNo and RSCP but from the count or percentage the bad samples are shown more. I tried to export with different tems parameters like ( SC CPICH RSCP, SC CPICH EcNo )& (SAN CPICH RSCP, SAN CPICH EcNo) but every time the problem is same the sample sanp shot is attached. If i import the same logs in Actix, than samples count is according to that plottes on map. Also the samples count is same for dedicated plot.

Some of my colleagues suggested that this difference is because on map only the best value is shown and in count all the values are there. means if at one point there is bad and good value. the plot will only display the good value. so make fmt and filter out the best values against each coordinate.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 195

Default Re: wcdma Idle Mode export in Mapinfo

Quote Originally Posted by sharyfor2 View Post
    Dear Experts
    I am facing this issue since very long. When ever i plot the wcdma tems export in Mapinfo and calculate the samples, the count of samples is not exactly the same as shown in map. like from the look of the map i can see very few bad samples of EcNo and RSCP but from the count or percentage the bad samples are shown more. I tried to export with different tems parameters like ( SC CPICH RSCP, SC CPICH EcNo )& (SAN CPICH RSCP, SAN CPICH EcNo) but every time the problem is same the sample sanp shot is attached. If i import the same logs in Actix, than samples count is according to that plottes on map. Also the samples count is same for dedicated plot.

Some of my colleagues suggested that this difference is because on map only the best value is shown and in count all the values are there. means if at one point there is bad and good value. the plot will only display the good value. so make fmt and filter out the best values against each coordinate.
    When you export from tems to mapinfo. you use thematic map?

Member Reputation: 30

Default Re: wcdma Idle Mode export in Mapinfo

Yes Patek i do use thematic map, IN thematic map i am using the ranges tab