Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ICS Telecom - Import ascii file as subscriber database

Member Reputation: 41

Default ICS Telecom - Import ascii file as subscriber database

Importing a general ASCII file into ICS TELECOM 11.1.7 is possible to specify for each column the data filled for example. In this way is possible to create station, microwave and subscriber database. Simply is needed a generic ascii file .txt for example like this one:

1 column , 2 column, 3 column ,
    Y or Lat , X or Lon , Altitude(m), ecc. ecc.

In this way I created a subscriber database. My question is: why if I insert the field "altitude", during the creation of subscriber database each subscriber remain with altitude of the DEM pre-loaded? Is possible to force each subscriber to be at the altitude passed from .txt file?

Thanks in advance to everyone
    L.B.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 41

Default Re: ICS Telecom - Import ascii file as subscriber database

I have found a solution for my problem and I decide to share with everybody:
    Importing a generic ASCII FILE from ICS Telecom with LAT,LONG,ALTITUDE separeted by comma is possible to create or Subscriber Database or T/R Stations database. An important function that I found is that, creating a T/R databases from a generic ASCII FILE there is also the possibility to modify the DEM with altitude of the point imported while with Subscriber database is not possible.
    that's all
    L.B.