Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 3G Different Formula E******* and Huawei?

Member Reputation: 322

Default 3G Different Formula E******* and Huawei?

Need some info urgent can anyone tell me why E// formula has only interactive class and not the other classes like Huawei:

RAB Establishment Fail Rate PS(%) E// = 100-(100*((pmNoRabEstSucPacketInteractive)/(pmNoRabEstAttemptPktInteractiv)))

RAB Establishment Fail Rate PS(%) Huawei = 100*((Sum(VSRABAttEstabPSBkg+VSRABAttEstabPSConv+VSRABAttEstabPSInter+VSRABAttEstabPSStr)) - (Sum(VSRABSuccEstabPSBkg+VSRABSuccEstabPSConv+VSRABSuccEstabPSInter+VSRABSuccEstabPSStr))) / Sum(VSRABAttEstabPSBkg+VSRABAttEstabPSConv+VSRABAttEstabPSInter+VSRABAttEstabPSStr)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: 3G Different Formula E******* and Huawei?

Any help guys...

Member Reputation: 54

Hi Osama,

Usually all NWs only activate PS interative which covers all major PS part. however E******* have visibility for all type of services, provided you have activated.
    Please confirm first that you have activated PS streaming or conv. If yes I can guide you how to measure performance.

BR//
    Imran

Thanks Imran...bit I am a bit confused I can find the streaming counter pmNoRabEstablishAttemptPacketStream128 and no counters for Conversational traffic class (Video call)....I am also confused about the activation thing...new to 3G E*******....