Thanks Thanks:  5
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The big different between Discovery Event and Tems Investigation/Actix Event

Senior Member Reputation: 313

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default The big different between Discovery Event and Tems Investigation/Actix Event

Dear Experts,

I'm using TD 4.0.13 to analysis logfile. I found that there're alot of service quality event such as CS call drop, PS call drop, CS call setup fail,... but those events I do not see when I using Tems Investigation or Actix. I think the reason is events're defined differently in TD and Tems Investigation (Actix).
    Anyone know the way define event in TD or has document about that, please help me to clear this problem.

Thank in advance.

BR.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Reputation: 473

Default Re: The big different between Discovery Event and Tems Investigation/Actix Event

based on my experience TEMS is the most accurate one in term of samples calculation, EVENT counting,...

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by bino View Post
    Dear Experts,

I'm using TD 4.0.13 to analysis logfile. I found that there're alot of service quality event such as CS call drop, PS call drop, CS call setup fail,... but those events I do not see when I using Tems Investigation or Actix. I think the reason is events're defined differently in TD and Tems Investigation (Actix).
    Anyone know the way define event in TD or has document about that, please help me to clear this problem.

Thank in advance.

BR.

Senior Member Reputation: 323

Default Re: The big different between Discovery Event and Tems Investigation/Actix Event

Yes you are correct, Tems event is is the best for Temsi investigation logfiles
    Quote Originally Posted by electron View Post
    based on my experience TEMS is the most accurate one in term of samples calculation, EVENT counting,...

Cheers
    these are my password:

xyz, abc, 123, 1234, def, abcd

try one after the other.

Thanks for your interest
    Pls add rep if find useful

Member Reputation: 95

if drive tester split log file into 2 parts actix may read it as Call drop however Tems discovery read event as EOF (end of file )