Thanks Thanks:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: E******* vs Huawei

Junior Member Reputation: 12

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: E******* vs Huawei

I will suggest you to stick to E******* ...

Member Reputation: 95

i hope that E******* improve their OSS M2000 is way better

Senior Member Reputation: 386

E******* is good however some of the Huawei features never achieved by E******* and instead E/// tries to sell them as seprate solution....1. Control Plane Analyser (Signalling Analyser) - Huawei's top class2. Stats are presented in 15 Minutes interval and that too very fast where E******* takes atleast 2 hours for CS Core and...for PS Core 1 Hour.3. Quiet flexible in dimensioning...4. Easy to use MML System ..i.e. menu driven...
    Regards

Scorpion-Learning 5G+4G

No Thanks Please ....But few clicks on Reputation always Welcome :-))

Member Reputation: 20

I made the switch to Huawei and its not pleasant in term of working conditions or contract respect, but i need to be objective here they are outspending E******* in R&D and invented Single RAN and ALD.. also Operators like Vodafone are not stupid to think buying cheap equipment is good they have a rigorous testing facility to ensure Huawei is of High quality.. so do not listen to stereo type.. at the end of the day they are growing and working for them is a very bad experience AND YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT AT ALL, go only on managerial level as its transferable.

Member Reputation: 272

Hello,

I have worked for both companies as a fresh engineer I suggest go to Huawei In my experienced you will learn more and faster in huawei because of the work conditions ,the pressure and the tight deadlines. I have noticed most of huawei people have better technical skills than e******* ones, this is not because huawei staff is more intelligent it is just mainly because in huawei you are free to develop any competence and in e******* once you know do something you will die doing it...

BR,
    Weiland

Member Reputation: 15

Yes i my company we both have E******* and Huawei eqipment working and both vendors are working and sitting in our office and i can see that Hua people work under pressure and E******* people they are relaxed. So if i would switch to a vendor i would definitely pick E******* .

Member Reputation: 30

I can say that is better with E/// than Huawei. If you want to be relaxed and learn a lot of stuff Huawei is not a good environment.

Member Reputation: 152

E******* is the best company... do not close the huawei..

Member Reputation: 389

I have 3 vendors in my network, NSN , HUAWEI and E*******, the worst one is NSN, due to many bugs in their software, and the 2nd one is Huawei cause its not reflect the real user experience on the ground, Finally E\\\ is the best