Thanks Thanks:  9
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Showing results 51 to 54 of 54

Thread: salary / Compensation in RF tasks

Member Reputation: 322

Default Re: Working permit/ short term project

but the main problem now a days i think u cant trust the recruiters....i mean i have done contracting in Iraq and I am in Africa now and the I was getting more dollars then a Expat Manager we were both getting alot but i was getting a bit more and I do think that paticular recuriting company was charging alot more for that paticular manager but the point is its more about how u negotiate and u can really put ur foot down if u have a strong reference in the hiring party......in addition rates have really come down bcuz of more and more people going for contracting.....

p.s....i also think its an operator strategy in Asia and someone needs to take notice of the very low salary packages i mean if u can have so much high salaries in Africa with not that much traffic....Asian countries with such huge mobile market and penetration they should revise there salary structure really sucks but how could they since all the money is going to make the management guys fatter and fatter and the real hardworking guys who study and improve the actual customer perception are loosing weight day by day......

Junior Member Reputation: 9

Default Re: Working permit/ short term project

Hi
    I worked in the Gabon for the Vendor who paid me $180 pr day nett

Quote Originally Posted by usama0795 View Post
    but the main problem now a days i think u cant trust the recruiters....i mean i have done contracting in Iraq and I am in Africa now and the I was getting more dollars then a Expat Manager we were both getting alot but i was getting a bit more and I do think that paticular recuriting company was charging alot more for that paticular manager but the point is its more about how u negotiate and u can really put ur foot down if u have a strong reference in the hiring party......in addition rates have really come down bcuz of more and more people going for contracting.....

p.s....i also think its an operator strategy in Asia and someone needs to take notice of the very low salary packages i mean if u can have so much high salaries in Africa with not that much traffic....Asian countries with such huge mobile market and penetration they should revise there salary structure really sucks but how could they since all the money is going to make the management guys fatter and fatter and the real hardworking guys who study and improve the actual customer perception are loosing weight day by day......

Member Reputation: 33

Default Re: salary / Compensation in RF tasks

Hi,

I've been working abroad for 3 years now and my salary depends on the COST of living of a country. In Asia since the basic need is cheap the salary will be less compared to Africa and Europe.

Im a permanent overseas worker. My company will find a project for me and assign me to different country where they get manage service.

Br,
    Sen

Junior Member Reputation: 13

Default Re: salary / Compensation in RF tasks

In Asia, now subcon get less than 1500 Doller left

Members who have read this thread: 0