Thanks Thanks:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Vendor_info Actix

Junior Member Reputation: 12

Default Vendor_info Actix

Dear expert,

Please could explain what informations include the vendor_info.. The reason is I have managed to do a license using wlscgen 8.0 but I don't manage to add features if I keep the the same vendor_info.
    So if I want to create a LTE license for exemple do I need to also have a specific vendor info ?

Thanks for your help !

Alan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 888

Default Re: Vendor_info Actix

Quote Originally Posted by alainko View Post
    Dear expert,

Please could explain what informations include the vendor_info.. The reason is I have managed to do a license using wlscgen 8.0 but I don't manage to add features if I keep the the same vendor_info.
    So if I want to create a LTE license for exemple do I need to also have a specific vendor info ?

Thanks for your help !

Alan
    If you have patience searching and all everything you need to know is within this forum. All you need is to take time research and you'll have your success.

Member Reputation: 98 hieuphong's Avatar

I have download a lot of tool. There are edgespro11, HASPHL2010, OllyDBG(full plugin), Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_setup, SDK tookit, lsdecode 8.5.1.0017, sentinel_emulator2.20, wlscgen84_undongled... But I can't creat Softkey for Actix and Nemo analyzer. I'm very very sad.
    Who can tell me how to do.
    I have some lic actix but it's locked by computer. I have used lsdecode and OllydBg But I still can't find licesne.
    I don't know why.
    Last edited by hieuphong; 2013-11-13 at 12:30 PM

Member Reputation: 104

If you have license its enough to get vendor information. sent the lic i have to extracted the vendor information.

Thank you kjms I will pm you the license.
    My question was also to understand if vendor info is different for LTE license and HSPA license...

Member Reputation: 66

Quote Originally Posted by hieuphong View Post
    I have download a lot of tool. There are edgespro11, HASPHL2010, OllyDBG(full plugin), Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_setup, SDK tookit, lsdecode 8.5.1.0017, sentinel_emulator2.20, wlscgen84_undongled... But I can't creat Softkey for Actix and Nemo analyzer. I'm very very sad.
    I have some lic actix but it's locked by computer. I have used lsdecode and OllydBg But I still can't find licesne.
    I don't know why.

after have a valid license, the license obtained from the vendor information is easy to make and produce permits A wlscgen.

Member Reputation: 476

Quote Originally Posted by hieuphong View Post
    I don't know why.
    hello,
    if you have a valid lic file you can decode it by lsdecode and you can get vendor info, secrets, type of lock code and then u can use wlscgen to regenerate the lic file

cheers

9. Thanks Roman99 thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 476

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by babak1349 View Post
    hello,
    if you have a valid lic file you can decode it by lsdecode and you can get vendor info, secrets, type of lock code and then u can use wlscgen to regenerate the lic file

cheers
    search in the forum to get a patched lsdecode..... remember you need to run it through command prompt in windows and then you can see what u have in your license file
    if you want you can share your lic file and we can generate the output file for you

cheers

11. Thanks Roman99 thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 66

Why I can not download the attachment it? Post has more than 15

We are in the same boat, my reputation does not increase even after 15 post... if you get the answer please let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by july008 View Post
    Why I can not download the attachment it? Post has more than 15