Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: NEMO OUTDOOR 6 FTP Dropped/Fail in Script but working fine on Filezilla

Junior Member Reputation: 11

Default NEMO OUTDOOR 6 FTP Dropped/Fail in Script but working fine on Filezilla

Guys,

Im having problem during FTP script in NO 6.

I have 2 server, NSN server and a vendor Server,
    If im using the NSN server, the script is working fine, but when Im using the Vendor Server, the FTP dropped before the ftp transfer complete.
    I am using the the same settings with the NSN server with the vendor server (port:21, modeassive). In filezilla, both of them have are working fine with same settings. I also checked the account Im using with vendor with regards to permission, they have the same settings with NSN server.

Can anybody figure out what will be the cause of this problem.?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 264

Default Re: NEMO OUTDOOR 6 FTP Dropped/Fail in Script but working fine on Filezilla

Hi,

is it so that vendor server is running of Filezilla service? I had similar problem - only filezilla client could connect to it. Other type of FTP client was rejected. Because i could use filezilla for connection, i did not drill down for the reason.

Member Reputation: 103

Default Re: NEMO OUTDOOR 6 FTP Dropped/Fail in Script but working fine on Filezilla

hi friend
    Please give me NSN server and your client server. I will try to see the problem.
    thanks