Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: NEMO Outdoor 7.1.1.12

Member Reputation: 50

Default NEMO Outdoor 7.1.1.12

What's new:
    Error Corrections
    The following issues have been fixed in Nemo Outdoor version 7.1.1.12. Update is recommended for all
    customers using Qualcomm-based test UEs, customers using HTTP browsing test protocol, and Nokia C7-00
    RM-691 handsets.
    • Fixed a bug where device state is sometimes erroneously shown as "Terminal radio off".
    • Improved the voice quality synchronization algorithm used with Nemo Invex handset isolation
    modules.
    • Fixed a cache issue with Chromium.
    • Improved the monitoring of NDIS-based packet activations to increase device stability. This
    improvement affects especially the reliability of Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-i9505).
    • Fixed a problem where lock to multiple bands was indicated when all bands were enabled with C7-00.1
    (RM-691) due to incorrect UMTS 1900 band support.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1169 hp3hp3's Avatar

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: NEMO Outdoor 7.1.1.12

this is installer for this version

http://www.4shared.com/rar/A2rtRTFE/...oor_71112.html

Member Reputation: 158

Is there free Med****
    Thanks.

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Is there some patch to ***** NEMO Outdoor 7.1.1.12??Thanks

VIP Member Reputation: 2339 ali56s's Avatar

1 CHANGES TO THIS VERSION
    •Added support for Kodiak. (CAA, CAC, CAF, CAD, VCHI, MSGA, MSGS, MSGF, #KODIAK)
    •Added support for Facebook testing. (DAA, DAC, DAF, DAD, DREC, DCOMP, DRATE, DCONTENT)
    •Added support for EPS bearer allocation with LTE. (PBA, PBF, PBC, PBD)
    •Added support for average and maximum transport block size with LTE. (PLAID, PLAIU)
    •Added support for WLAN 2.4, 3.6, 4.9, and 5.0 GHz band information and WPA2 security modes.
    •Added support for mute detection during audio quality testing. (AQRX)
    •Added support for cdmaOne, CDMA 1x, and EVDO band and system lock. (LOCK)
    •Added support for scanning results per LTE physical resource block with Nemo FSR1 scanner. (PRBSCAN)
    •Added support for condition number, cqi, and throughput scanning results with PCTEL scanner. (PRBSCAN)
    •Added support for RSSI per antenna port scanning results. (OFDMSCAN)
    •Added support for MIMO scanning option. (SCANCONFIG)
    •Added support for handover user plane interruption time for LTE to HSDPA handover. (HOI)
    •Renamed HSDPA UE category to HSDPA used UE category. (PCHI)
    •Renamed 2x2 and 2x4 MIMO rank estimation parameters to 2x2 and 2x4 MIMO rank estimation/PRB. (PRBSCAN)
    •Renamed 2x2 and 2x4 MIMO condition number parameters to 2x2 and 2x4 MIMO condition number/PRB. (PRBSCAN)
    •Fixed a problem that caused the test system failure value to be missing from the data disconnect and connection failure status parameters. (DAF, DAD)
    Last edited by ali56s; 2013-12-03 at 02:06 AM

VIP Member Reputation: 1106

@Actix5
    suggestion removed picture from your side, we are know you have solution so kept it at you, my propose only protect long life for our forum, you post is public section not in VIP so is easy to see by them, as i remember 5 year ago admin confirm us we have warning from vendor (AIRCOM, E*******, Actix, Anite and other), if you can support other member please do by PM,

so please kindly kept our forum safe and long life support.
    Last edited by TEMS; 2013-12-03 at 01:08 AM
    We can share knowledge to all guy join with Wire Free Alliance.

Many Thank,

Best regards,

TEMS_Engineer

Member Reputation: 476

Quote Originally Posted by TEMS View Post
    @Actix5
    suggestion removed picture from your side, we are know you have solution so kept it at you, my propose only protect long life for our forum, you post is public section not in VIP so is easy to see by them, as i remember 5 year ago admin confirm us we have warning from vendor (AIRCOM, E*******, Actix, Anite and other), if you can support other member please do by PM,

hello TEMS,
    you know nodongle.biz is a re-seller.... I am wondering why he is allowed to have an account here?!!! If Admin has allowed him here , he could have another ID...... you need just search "nodongle.biz" on internet to know who he is......
    is he here looking for customer ? why he is advertising himself by having Id like "www.nodongle.biz"????!!!! why it is allowed ?????

Cheers

VIP Member Reputation: 2339 ali56s's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEMS View Post
    @Actix5

done my friend
    but I share only 1 image
    not important
    BR

Moderator Reputation: 4337 kamy's Avatar

about your concern, let me explain a while. The members can do anything they want but not violate the forum rules.we have the rules that do not allow members trading on finetopix (the pm is excluded, because of private rights). We know some of them are sellers or resellers but they dont do actions which have meaning of trading on finetopix so we dont have right to ban them.

Quote Originally Posted by babak1349 View Post
    hello TEMS,
    you know nodongle.biz is a re-seller.... I am wondering why he is allowed to have an account here?!!! If Admin has allowed him here , he could have another ID...... you need just search "nodongle.biz" on internet to know who he is......
    is he here looking for customer ? why he is advertising himself by having Id like "www.nodongle.biz"????!!!! why it is allowed ?????

Cheers

Member Reputation: 476

Quote Originally Posted by kamy View Post
    about your concern, let me explain a while. The members can do anything they want but not violate the forum rules.we have the rules that do not allow members trading on finetopix (the pm is excluded, because of private rights). We know some of them are sellers or resellers but they dont do actions which have meaning of trading on finetopix so we dont have right to ban them.
    hi Kamy,
    Right... my concern is his ID... WWW..... biz is advertising a web site.... I am not sure if it is allowed that somebody advertising a re-seller web page in this forum... but I don't think that is appropriate nickname or ID ..... as nature of such kind of business men they try to sell their products and do they share their knowledge ?..... and guess what ? when you search on internet of his web page... finetopix forum pops up... it is jeopardizing this valuable forum......
    As you mentioned there is private messaging.... maybe someone wants to trade.. no issue... but advertising by such kind of IDs.. I don't think can help most of members...

Cheers