Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Need help with Garmin GPS

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 233

Default Need help with Garmin GPS

Hello!

I work all my live in inbuilding world...now i need to make a outdoor measurement and i dont know how i can connect a GPS to nemo...I have a "Garmin Etrex" GPS, I connect it to my pc and install garmin generic drivers..and then i open nemo outdoor and i try to add a new device a garmin gpc but nemo do not renoce it...i try to use all de option but i dont know what port i need to use...someone can help me and write a step by step procedure to connect my garmin gps to nemo...please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 42

Default Re: Need help with Garmin GPS

Quote Originally Posted by bssmsm View Post
    Hello!

I work all my live in inbuilding world...now i need to make a outdoor measurement and i dont know how i can connect a GPS to nemo...I have a "Garmin Etrex" GPS, I connect it to my pc and install garmin generic drivers..and then i open nemo outdoor and i try to add a new device a garmin gpc but nemo do not renoce it...i try to use all de option but i dont know what port i need to use...someone can help me and write a step by step procedure to connect my garmin gps to nemo...please
    come on Teamviewer,i will help...

Member Reputation: 107

si el Nemo 5.6 no lo reconoce automáticamente lo mas probable es que no lo reconozca, el que usábamos en IE era un Garmin GPS 18x USB y funcionaba re bien, cuando lo agregabas a Nemo, en serial port había que seleccionar Garmin USB y listo. Creo que cuesta como 80 lucas.

Si tienes alguna duda me llamas.

Saludos.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 233

Do you have the "Garmin GPS 18x USB" Drivers? can you send it to me???

(Te hablo en ingles pa que no webeen)

Quote Originally Posted by Trompo View Post
    si el Nemo 5.6 no lo reconoce automáticamente lo mas probable es que no lo reconozca, el que usábamos en IE era un Garmin GPS 18x USB y funcionaba re bien, cuando lo agregabas a Nemo, en serial port había que seleccionar Garmin USB y listo. Creo que cuesta como 80 lucas.

Si tienes alguna duda me llamas.

Saludos.

VIP Member Reputation: 1216 husseinmanaf's Avatar

Hi friend

You can find all in garmin website

please check below link you will find all need

http://www8.garmin.com/support/colle...i=zjkxttqjgopw..

BR

Do you have the "Garmin GPS 18x USB" Drivers? can you send it to me???

(Te hablo en ingles pa que no webeen)
    Thank You So Much For Click helpful or add reputation

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Thumbs up Re: Need help with Garmin GPS

Hello!

You can connect the Garmin GPS to your laptop and add it on NEMO Outdoor by auto detecting it. if you want to add it manually, then go to add devices tab located on the top left corner when you open NEMO and click on GPS. you can select USB x18 or Garmin USB port and add it. GPS usually connects to NEMO as soon as it is detected.