Thanks Thanks:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Nemo Analyze 6.30

Default Nemo Analyze 6.30

Has anybody nemo analyze 6.30 ***** files? You can share it please. I cant find anywhere the ***** of the tool. I have actix 2012 release and tems 13 tools, too.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 36

Default Re: Nemo Analyze 6.30

Quote Originally Posted by trmarat View Post
    Has anybody nemo analyze 6.30 ***** files? You can share it please. I cant find anywhere the ***** of the tool. I have actix 2012 release and tems 13 tools, too.
    NA 6.4 have ready~

Junior Member Reputation: 6

thanks for this subject brother ^^

Member Reputation: 623

Ajing...could u share teh medic
    thanx for clicking THANX and REP

Member Reputation: 98 hieuphong's Avatar

Do you have the lic of nemo analyzer 6.0 or 6.4? If you have, you can share for me.

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Hi All,

I guess no one has the med to share with everyone.

Member Reputation: 42

Hi bro!

do you have nemo analalyze med, lic ??

Junior Member Reputation: 13

is there a nemo analyse version that works with windows 8? please help me, I installed nemo 5.18 but before app loads a command prompt flashes saying incompatible OS version, nemo opens but error appears on nemo saying "failed to connect to database host localhost:12001". I also followed the steps in other threads to fix this error but still having same error. anyone can share a link to get analyse version compatible for win8 please? thanks in advance!

also, please give me reputation ill also give back? I cant click on the screenshots posted because lacking repu. thank you all!!
    Last edited by massilaboy; 2013-10-01 at 03:43 PM Reason: put request for repu (badly need so i can look on other stuff)

Member Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by massilaboy View Post
    is there a nemo analyse version that works with windows 8? please help me, I installed nemo 5.18 but before app loads a command prompt flashes saying incompatible OS version, nemo opens but error appears on nemo saying "failed to connect to database host localhost:12001". I also followed the steps in other threads to fix this error but still having same error. anyone can share a link to get analyse version compatible for win8 please? thanks in advance!

also, please give me reputation ill also give back? I cant click on the screenshots posted because lacking repu. thank you all!!

I don't think it will work on windows 8 with 64-bit system..try 32-bit if you have,if still not work..then its not supported yet..I only see nemo outdoor 7 installed in windows 8..But if anyone manages to have it work on windows 8, feedback is much appreciated..

Junior Member Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by patek1968 View Post
    I don't think it will work on windows 8 with 64-bit system..try 32-bit if you have,if still not work..then its not supported yet..I only see nemo outdoor 7 installed in windows 8..But if anyone manages to have it work on windows 8, feedback is much appreciated..
    bro, do you have the actix s/w and med? please share in filesharing. cant dl any file here. thanks, i really appreciate it because i will use this often. also if you have NA s/w please share.