Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Any one face this: Actix Analyzer loads all files but Only display few of them on map

Member Reputation: 296

Angry Any one face this: Actix Analyzer loads all files but Only display few of them on map

Any one face this: Actix Analyzer loads all files to a repository, but Only display few of them on map no matter what kind of information I try to map, even file name? But when I open those files as individual files and create a super-stream all are displayed.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 684

Default Re: Any one face this: Actix Analyzer loads all files but Only display few of them on

Dear eyaOpti_guy,

This sounds like a strange issue.

No one can help you unless you share some additional information regarding this problem (Actix version, template and maybe log file).

BR,
    Rooster[BG]

Quote Originally Posted by eyaOpti_guy View Post
    Any one face this: Actix Analyzer loads all files to a repository, but Only display few of them on map no matter what kind of information I try to map, even file name? But when I open those files as individual files and create a super-stream all are displayed.

Member Reputation: 423

Default Re: Any one face this: Actix Analyzer loads all files but Only display few of them on

Sometimes I faced the same issue. I think that the main reason is lack of memory and processor power, when add large amount of data to actix. Try to increase binning size (for example if using time binning - use 5000ms instead 1000ms) and load files one by one.
    Best Regards !

Member Reputation: 296

Resolved...
    It is related to stream settings in my repository template. I removed the stream type option since I'm using different devices and log files are using auto separation, so stream type might not be included in all log files.
    13-05-2013 11-56-26 AM.png