Thread: Access to IEEE xplore library

VIP Member Reputation: 1593

Default Re: Access to IEEE xplore library

Quote Originally Posted by DANCESTORM View Post
    Hello friends

I want following IEEE docs.

find them in attached file...
    Post detail here, please
    Knowledge is nothing unless it is shared!
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ptt3i

VIP Member Reputation: 1593

So many papers. Can you assign the number for each paper?
    Knowledge is nothing unless it is shared!
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ptt3i

VIP Member Reputation: 1716 DANORM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ptt3i View Post
    So many papers. Can you assign the number for each paper?
    I've done it. yeah so many, these are papers which i can not found for free. I need them for SON research. Thanks for your attention.

VIP Member Reputation: 1247 william.dg08's Avatar

Post Re: Access to IEEE xplore library

Quote Originally Posted by P.T.E. View Post
    Hi dears,
    can any one get me this document from IEEE Xplore : A parallel Viterbi algorithm for decoding convolutional codes on SIMD machines

And thanks in advance
    Here u are your paper:

A parallel Viterbi algorithm for decoding convolutional codes on SIMD machines

The parallel implementation aspects of the Viterbi algorithm, which gives the maximum likelihood solution to decoding conventional codes, are studied. The interconnection of the trellis diagram of a binary convolutional code is similar to the shuffle exchange. This similarity is exploited to present a parallel version of the Viterbi algorithm. The proposed algorithm avoids tasks such as appending and exchanging the survivor lists that are considered pragmatic issues to be accommodated in implementing the Viterbi algorithm. This is done by introducing an additional back-tracking procedure which is almost identical to the forward path where branch and path metrics are computed. The parallel Viterbi algorithm is implemented on the connection machine which is a SIMD (single instruction stream and multiple data stream) parallel machine
    Published in:
    Circuits and Systems, 1992., Proceedings of the 35th Midwest Symposium on
    Date of Conference:
    9-12 Aug 1992

Page(s):
    361 - 364 vol.1

W/

Ok, so for my research i am searching following docs

02. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/artic...number=6732895
    Hi,
    The 02:

Small-Cell Self-Organizing Wireless Networks

Increasing the spatial reuse of frequency spectrum by deploying more access points has historically been the most effective means to improve the capacity of any cellular communication network. Today's mobile networks face a proliferation of data services and overall demand for data traffic that has been strongly increasing over several years. As a result, increasing network capacity through the deployment of small lower power nodes is of key importance for mobile network operators. Although such small access points are conceptually equivalent to conventional cellular base stations in many ways, the expected large number of small cells as well as their much more dynamic unplanned deployment raise a variety of challenges in the area of network management. This paper discusses such challenges and reviews state-of-the-art modeling as well as selected network management techniques.
    Published in:
    Proceedings of the IEEE (Volume:102 , Issue: 3 )
    Date of Publication:
    March 2014

Page(s):
    334 - 350

Small-Cell Self-Organizing Wireless Networks.rar

W/

PLEASE DON'T FORGET ADD REPUTATION IF THIS IS USEFUL FOR YOU

Last edited by william.dg08; 2014-07-24 at 02:32 PM

01. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/artic...number=6582759
    Hi, here u are:

Coordinated Dynamic Antenna Tilt & Scheduling in a Central London LTE Network

The aim of this paper is to examine the benefits of rapid dynamic tilting antennas when applied to a deployed 4G/Long Term Evolution (LTE) cellular network. Earlier work has shown benefits from this novel Self Organising Network (SON) technique when applied to simple small scale homogeneous network configurations however this paper evaluates the technique on a real Central London 4G/LTE network with non-ideal site placement. The potential network performance improvement of this technique when applied to an LTE network employing Round Robin, Maximum C/I and Proportional Fair downlink scheduling is evaluated using a Monte Carlo WCDMA/LTE Macro Network Simulator. The results suggest significant performance and capacity gains of approximately 25% are possible for a real LTE network configuration and align well to those found for the homogeneous network case.
    Published in:
    Wireless Conference (EW), Proceedings of the 2013 19th European
    Date of Conference:
    16-18 April 2013

Page(s):
    1 - 6
    Coordinated Dynamic Antenna Tilt & Scheduling in a Central London LTE Network.rar

W/

03. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login...mber%3D6328321
    Hi, the 03:
    ^Impact-time concept for SON-Function coordination

Starting with the introduction of LTE, there is a high operator initiated demand for management automation. All automation requirements on network configuration, optimisation, and failure recovery are subsumed under the term Self-Organising Networks (SON). Within a SON a potentially larger number of SON-Functions individually perform specific management tasks. To prevent conflicting behaviour among different SON-Functions a SON-Coordinator is used that has to consider a variety of conflict types and the spatial and temporal impact of the SON-Functions. The Impact-time concept is composed of a set of time intervals describing the pair-wise temporal interdependency of SON-Functions, and also expressing restrictions in the availability of performance data. An experimental validation of the concept is presented.
    Published in:
    Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS), 2012 International Symposium on
    Date of Conference:
    28-31 Aug. 2012

Page(s):
    16 - 20

W/

Attached Files Attached Files