Thanks Thanks:  223
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 241

Thread: Access to IEEE xplore library

VIP Member Reputation: 1593

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: Access to IEEE xplore library

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Please share me the following...

http://ieeeexplore.us/xpl/articleDet...number=6845047

Cellular architecture enhancement for supporting the european licensed shared access concept

Published in:

Wireless Communications, IEEE (Volume:21 , Issue: 3 )Page(s):37 - 43ISSN :1536-1284INSPEC Accession Number:14400869DOI:10.1109/MWC.2014.6845047Date of Current Version :27 June 2014Issue Date :June 2014Sponsored by :IEEE Communications SocietyPublisher:IEEE
    Your request.

BRs,
    ptt3i.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Knowledge is nothing unless it is shared!
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ptt3i

2. Thanks lteexpert thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 246

Can you please download the following papers for me:

1. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/artic...eryText%3DBGAN

2.http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/artic...eryText%3DBGAN

3. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/artic...eryText%3DBGAN

I will be sure to add many points once I have got the documents.

Thank you very much
    Ilchi

VIP Member Reputation: 1247 william.dg08's Avatar

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Post Re: Access to IEEE xplore library

Quote Originally Posted by ilchisingh View Post

1. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/artic...eryText%3DBGAN
    Hi, here the first one.

BGAN Radio Interface Enhancements for SatCom-on-the-Move

Inmarsat's BGAN mobile satellite system has provided global connectivity since 2005 to the land mobile, maritime and aeronautical communities via the Inmarsat-4 satellites. The planned Alphasat satellite aims to provide additional capacity and resilience to the satellite constellation and will also offer improved performance. To prepare for this the BGAN system design has been enhanced with several new features to take advantage of the new satellite capabilities and accommodate new terminals and service requirements. This paper focuses at the BGAN radio interface enhancements for support of both smaller terminals and for operation at higher data rates and presents the critical enablers for improving the bandwidth and power efficiencies.
    Published in:
    Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), 2013 IEEE 77th
    Date of Conference:
    2-5 June 2013

Page(s):
    1 - 5

W/

PLEASE DON'T FORGET ADD REPUTATION IF THIS IS USEFUL FOR YOU

5. Thanks lteexpert thanked for this post

2.http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/artic...eryText%3DBGAN
    Hi, the 2nd.

The SANDRA testbed for the future aeronautical communication network

SESAR and NextGen are defining the future airspace system in Europe and the USA. A key element of both initiatives is to develop the next generation cockpit data communication systems, which will after a transition phase be data-centric and based on IPv6 as being specified by ICAO in the ATN/IPS SARPS [1]. Against this background, a central goal of the European research project SANDRA (Seamless Aeronautical Networking through integration of Data-links, Radios, and Antennas) [2], started in Oct. 2010 with 3 years duration, is to define and validate a reference aeronautical communication architecture, including new concepts and technologies that are assumed to be essential for the implementation of the future data communication system. Focusing on the air-to-ground communication and on the development of the aircraft SANDRA terminal, the project further designed and implemented an integrated aeronautical communication system for validation in a testbed and, further, in flight trials scheduled for June 2013 on DLR's Advanced Technology Research Aircraft (ATRA), an Airbus A320. The testbed represents a proof-of-concept prototype aircraft communication system, integrating prototypes developed and implemented in SANDRA, comprising an Integrated Modular Radio (IMR) that integrates VDL Mode 2 (VDL2), AeroMACS, Inmarsat SwiftBroadband (SBB) service on BGAN, and DVB-S2 link technologies, an Integrated Router (IR), and a transport mechanism for ATN/OSI-over-IP for mobile nodes. The focus of this paper is on the IPv6 networking and related aspects. The IR together with the respective ground network entities implements the core networking functions in compliance with ICAO ATN/IPS SARPS. Instead of relying on physical segregation, SANDRA takes a first step towards segregation of operational and non-operational domains relying on IPsec [3]. Improvement of bandwidth efficiency is also addressed through implementation of RoHC and resource sharing between operational and non-operat- onal data traffic while ensuring segregation through IPsec and QoS requirements of data with high priority.
    Published in:
    Integrated Communications, Navigation and Surveillance Conference (ICNS), 2013
    Date of Conference:
    22-25 April 2013

Page(s):
    1 - 15

W/

7. Thanks lteexpert thanked for this post

3. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/artic...eryText%3DBGAN

Ilchi
    Hi, the 3rd

Backhauling femtocell Iuh traffic over BGAN

This paper describes two IP-level architectures for connecting 3G femtocells via Iuh to a femtocell gateway over a BGAN satellite link. These architectures allow femtocells to be deployed in isolated regions where satellite links serve as the only means of communication (e.g. oceanic outposts, deserts, rural regions, disaster areas, etc). Additionally, this paper identifies and describes several techniques to minimize bandwidth usage when backhauling Iuh traffic over the satellite. Finally, the performance of these approaches are presented and some of the main strengths and limitations of the overall system are outlined.
    Published in:
    Advanced Satellite Multimedia Systems Conference (ASMS) and 12th Signal Processing for Space Communications Workshop (SPSC), 2012 6th
    Date of Conference:
    5-7 Sept. 2012

Page(s):
    289 - 294

W/

9. Thanks lteexpert thanked for this post

#1.

Bandwidth efficient techniques for helicopter links via satellite
    Fines, P. ; Wireless Intell. Syst. Ltd., London, UK ; Christofylaki, E. ; Aghvami, H.A.

Abstract:
    Helicopter radio links via satellite are limited in performance when the antenna is located below the main rotor. The fuselage may obstruct the line-of-sight signal and the rotating blades not only periodically block it but also generate reflections which cause periodic ripples in the signal complex envelope. This paper presents receive diversity and transmit space time coding with up to three antennas combined with variable high order modulation and coding techniques in order to overcome these problems allowing unprecedented bandwidth efficiencies in helicopter links for existing and future satellite systems. As a satellite system example, the Inmarsat enhanced Broadband Global Access Network (BGAN) is considered operating over the Alphasat satellite to be launched in 2013 over the European airspace by Inmarsat and ESA. With the proposed techniques and radio upgrades, bandwidth efficiency approaching 5 b/s/Hz may be achievable to/from helicopters and at the same time the reliability of the link and service area increases.

12. Thanks lteexpert thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 246

Aloha Ptt3i,

Thanks for the first file. I've added reputation.

Will appreciate if you could upload the other files as well.

Aloha
    Ilchi

Senior Member Reputation: 386

Quote Originally Posted by ptt3i View Post
    Your request.

BRs,
    ptt3i.
    Thank you...and keep continuing your great support...Thank you...and keep continuing your great support...
    Regards

Scorpion-Learning 5G+4G

No Thanks Please ....But few clicks on Reputation always Welcome :-))

Aloha Ptt3i,

Thanks for the first file. I've added reputation.

Will appreciate if you could upload the other files as well.

Aloha
    Ilchi
    #2.
    Design of a novel antenna element for BGAN phased array antenna system
    Fu Shi-Qiang ; Sch. of Inf. Sci. & Technol., Dalian Maritime Univ., Dalian, China ; Fang Shao-Jun ; Li Chan-Juan ; Zhou Yang

A novel antenna element has been proposed for maritime satellite communication Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) phased array antenna system. The proposed antenna element is composed of a square radiating patch, two vertical trapezoidal coupling strips and a T-junction power splitter feeding network. A dual orthogonal side coupled feeding technique has been adopted to realize a circularly polarized square patch antenna. Design concepts and procedures are introduced, followed by simulations and discussions. Good antenna characteristics are achieved in the entire BGAN working band, having input impedance match characteristics of S11<;-15dB, antenna gain higher than 7dBi, and the axial ratio lower than 4dB.

16. Thanks lteexpert thanked for this post