Thanks Thanks:  223
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 241

Thread: Access to IEEE xplore library

Member Reputation: 86

Default Re: Access to IEEE xplore library

Hi Submarine

Would you please send me this document : Static Meters for the Reactive Energy in the Presence of Harmonics: An Experimental Metrological Characterization (Volume:58 , Issue: 8 )

Thanx
    Last edited by Teaspoon; 2014-07-25 at 08:28 AM

VIP Member Reputation: 1247 william.dg08's Avatar

Post Re: Access to IEEE xplore library

Quote Originally Posted by Teaspoon View Post
    Hi Submarine

Would you please send me this document : Static Meters for the Reactive Energy in the Presence of Harmonics: An Experimental Metrological Characterization (Volume:58 , Issue: 8 )

Thanx
    Hi, here your paper.

Static Meters for the Reactive Energy in the Presence of Harmonics: An Experimental Metrological Characterization

Electricity metering plays a crucial role for all the commercial transactions on the energy market. Thus, an accurate evaluation of the performance of the electricity metering equipment is required not only in the reference operating conditions but also in the presence of disturbances affecting the power systems. As regards this matter, this paper analyzes the main aspects related to the metrological characterization of the static meters for the reactive energy in the presence of harmonic distortion. Attention is focused not only to the meters covered by the current standards but also to the meters of better accuracy and to the reference standard meters. The analysis is supported by several experimental tests.
    Published in:
    Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions on (Volume:58 , Issue: 8 )
    Date of Publication:
    Aug. 2009

Page(s):
    2574 - 2579

W/

PLEASE DON'T FORGET ADD REPUTATION IF THIS IS USEFUL FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by DANCESTORM View Post
    Ok, so for my research i am searching following docs

04. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/artic...+Indoor+System
    The number 04:
    Fairness-Aware Cooperative Resource Allocation for Self-Healing in SON-based Indoor System

We focus on the self-healing of abrupt network faults in a self-organizing network based indoor system. In order to enable self-healing, we design a healing channel and propose a fairness-aware cooperative resource allocation algorithm. Through intensive simulations, we show that the proposed algorithm efficiently supports users fairly in a faulty cell as well as normal cells with little degradation in view of system capacity.
    Published in:
    Communications Letters, IEEE (Volume:16 , Issue: 7 )
    Date of Publication:
    July 2012

Page(s):
    1030 - 1033

W/

Member Reputation: 69

dear ptt3i ,

Kindly help me with these docs. Many thanks.

1) T. Choi, K. Y. Lee, D. R. Lee, and J. K. Ahn, “Communication System for Distribution Automation Using CDMA,” IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, vol. 23, no. 2, Apr. 2008.

2) A. Pahwa, “Planning and analysis tools to evaluate distribution automation implementation and benefits,” in Proc. IEEE Power Eng. Soc. General Meeting, pp. 2853–2854, Jun. 2005.

3) L. A. Kojovic, and T. R. Day, “Advanced distribution system automation”, IEEE/PES T&D Conf. and Expo., vol.1, pp.348 -353,Sept. 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by bioda View Post
    dear ptt3i ,

1) T. Choi, K. Y. Lee, D. R. Lee, and J. K. Ahn, “Communication System for Distribution Automation Using CDMA,” IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, vol. 23, no. 2, Apr. 2008.

2) A. Pahwa, “Planning and analysis tools to evaluate distribution automation implementation and benefits,” in Proc. IEEE Power Eng. Soc. General Meeting, pp. 2853–2854, Jun. 2005.

3) L. A. Kojovic, and T. R. Day, “Advanced distribution system automation”, IEEE/PES T&D Conf. and Expo., vol.1, pp.348 -353,Sept. 2003.
    Hi @bioda. I also can help you with your papers.
    the #1

Communication System for Distribution Automation Using CDMA

A communication system plays an important role in distribution automation system (DAS), and various communication media have been applied to meet the utility's objective. Distribution automation technology using code division multiple access (CDMA) wireless communication network have been developed and shown its cost effectiveness and durability through the field test. Several system components for CDMA such as gateway, packet assembly disassembly and modem had been newly developed and their interfaces are standardized. Establishing a separate control channel for interworking function from central station, system reliability is significantly improved in the case of event processing. CDMA network would be applied to a small-scale DAS which could have a difficulty in constructing a communication network in an economic way, while fiber-optic cable would be applied to a large-scale DAS which needs high speed and reliability in a big city.

Published in:
    Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on (Volume:23 , Issue: 2 )

Date of Publication:
    April 2008

Page(s):
    650 - 656

W/

dear ptt3i ,

the #2

Planning and analysis tools to evaluate distribution automation implementation and benefits

The concept of distribution automation dates back to the 70's. The main motivation was to use evolving computer and communications technology to improve operating performance of distribution systems. Efficiency improvement was the main driver of distribution automation in its initial stages. Now, distribution automation has to address enhancements in efficiency as well as reliability and quality of power distribution. This paper discusses the new tools to quantify benefits of distribution automation. These tools are able to include the functionality of new devices and the benefits provided by them. Specific tools that need attention for implementation of advanced distribution automation include tools for cost/benefit evaluation, system analysis, and reliability evaluation.

Published in:
    Power Engineering Society General Meeting, 2005. IEEE

Date of Conference:
    12-16 June 2005

Page(s):
    2622 - 2623 Vol. 3

W/

dear ptt3i ,

the #3

Advanced distribution system automation

This paper presents a peer-to-peer communication method for protective relays and recloser controls that is flexible, simple to use, and provides advanced automation. A number of relays and controls can simultaneously communicate over radio, fiber optic cables, or twisted pair copper wires. The communication network can be easily programmed and implemented.

Published in:
    Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition, 2003 IEEE PES (Volume:1 )

Date of Conference:
    7-12 Sept. 2003

Page(s):
    348 - 353 Vol.1

W/

Attached Files Attached Files

05. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login...mber%3D6692776
    Hi @DANCESTORM, the paper #5

Surrogate Based Centralized SON: Application to Interference Mitigation in LTE-A HetNets
    Surrogate Based Centralized SON -Application to Interference Mitigation in LTE-A HetNets_0669277.rar

W/

06. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login...mber%3D6325345
    Hi @DANCESTORM, The paper #6.
    Online propagation model correction based on PSO algorithmin LTE SON system__06325345.rar
    W/

07. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/artic...number=6328319
    Hi @DANCESTORM, The paper #7.
    Event-based performance monitoring for inter-system cell reselection- A SON enabler

W/