Thanks Thanks:  86
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: decoder

Member Reputation: 476

Default Re: decoder

Hi again,
    No error message, it decodes but it doesn't completely decode the messages and most of messages are lost (without using force option) I am using CTR from W12a. When I am using force option it does decode most of messages it is really minor issue and it could be due to decoder program issue

cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by mojash View Post
    what error do you get, I decoded UETR files...and I have W10 in network...

Member Reputation: 279

send to private message your email...i will try to help you
    it is easier, to talk in pm, post is about decoder installation, important is that it works..
    Last edited by mojash; 2013-05-08 at 06:57 PM

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Hi Mojash,

A stupid question - how to unpack them all into one decoder.tar file?

Thanks

Member Reputation: 279

instal 7z sowtware...put all files in same folder, and open first file .001 and unpack.
    it is splited archive.

Member Reputation: 476

Quote Originally Posted by mojash View Post
    instal 7z sowtware...put all files in same folder, and open first file .001 and unpack.
    it is splited archive.
    Dear Mojash,
    hope you are doing well. I am wondering if you have lte decoder or lteflow fox?

Cheers

Junior Member Reputation: 14

Dear Mohash,
    Can you please advise how to use this decoder?

Member Reputation: 140

Hi,
    can we use decoder to create sql statments?? This could be used to upload to a sqlite/mysql to process further analysis. Decoder is a great tool, but it creates huge text/tab files including all types of event...later it becomes little difficult to under stand.
    I can try to do it if someone give me details of the gpeh bin file. like structure, header,offset.

I tried to go through the perl script..got confused. The binary to ASCII conversion is not that straight forward.
    My idea is that we should create table for each event, because it will have same no of columns. Hope someone can give some details...thanks in advance

Member Reputation: 28

The GPEH file format is well documented in the alex library of RNC. But it is not easy to write yourself a new decoder without the support from E******* internal technician.

Quote Originally Posted by ritgail View Post
    Hi,
    can we use decoder to create sql statments?? This could be used to upload to a sqlite/mysql to process further analysis. Decoder is a great tool, but it creates huge text/tab files including all types of event...later it becomes little difficult to under stand.
    I can try to do it if someone give me details of the gpeh bin file. like structure, header,offset.

I tried to go through the perl script..got confused. The binary to ASCII conversion is not that straight forward.
    My idea is that we should create table for each event, because it will have same no of columns. Hope someone can give some details...thanks in advance

Member Reputation: 140

Thanks for the reply.

I dont take no for an answer.
    "unpack()" function , binary can be converted. I remember seeing it on the perl script. This type of information is required.

Moderator Reputation: 473

Hi ,

Guys , Whoever have experience to work on decoder and its functionality please prepare a PPT file containing step by step working with it. Definitely much thanks and reputation will be given afterward. Let's contribute more for knowledge sharing .

Cheers
    Last edited by electron; 2014-03-13 at 05:47 PM