Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Changing value of CCCH using CNA

Member Reputation: 150

Default Changing value of CCCH using CNA

Hello mates,

I have found a problem while trying to set a new value to CCCH on the Channel groups through CNA.
    The plan is really simple actually, but the CNA does not import any chances and also It doesn't inform of any error/ issues not to load the changes on the planned area.
    Has anyone experienced this sort of problem ? Is there a list of not supported parameters on CNA ?
    Thanks in advance for sharing your experiencies.

N.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 44

Default Re: Changing value of CCCH using CNA

Since TN CCCH on even time slot (2,4,6 on CHGR0), you must reconfigure TN SDCCH on CHGR0 also before adjust CCCH.

Quote Originally Posted by indiaco View Post
    Hello mates,

I have found a problem while trying to set a new value to CCCH on the Channel groups through CNA.
    The plan is really simple actually, but the CNA does not import any chances and also It doesn't inform of any error/ issues not to load the changes on the planned area.
    Has anyone experienced this sort of problem ? Is there a list of not supported parameters on CNA ?
    Thanks in advance for sharing your experiencies.

N.

Quote Originally Posted by radenmohawk View Post
    Since TN CCCH on even time slot (2,4,6 on CHGR0), you must reconfigure TN SDCCH on CHGR0 also before adjust CCCH.
    Hi mate,

I believe you are mistaken on that, this is the recommended command to set the CCCH on mml :

RLCCC:CELL=XXXXX,CCCH-1~4,CHGR=0;

Then, It can be applied on any TS (that is at least if you don't have extended range enabled).

Question is regarding the use of CNA to alter this parameter, It doesn't show any problems (or errors) while importing, but also It doesn't change a thing.

Anyway, thanks for the share....

B.R.

N.

Member Reputation: 44

Since MCCH feature active, you can create Multiple CCCH. It only can create on BCCH TRX and on Even Time slot. For details you can read on Alex Library.
    I've already implemented on our networks. I think CNA fail because SDCCH TS still on TS 2/4/6 on BCCH TRX. You must reconfigure SDCCH TN also on CHGR0 before create MCCH.

Thanks on your reply, I do not have that alex library you mention (or I cannot find this topic in those I have on my pc).
    Do you care to share that alex lib ??
    Thanks in advance.

Does anybody have documentation about the MCCCH feature ? activation, testing, recomendations, whatever !
    Could you please share the info ?

Thnx in advance !