Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Optimiziation Problem

Junior Member Reputation: 12

Default Optimiziation Problem

Hello Experts.

Here i am working in optimization proejct , where i am facing very unique proeblem which i wanted to share with you and expecting some good sugesstion. Let me discribe the senerio.

1) Operator working with e******* system
    2) They are using Metrica instead of RNO
    3) All the KPI's very good
    4) I have checked all the formule for all KPI's
    5) Did all the mapping with E******* formula and metrica output
    6) All things looks to be perfect and considered to be best network i have ever seen till date

But the catch is, While i take drive test report I can see lot of handover failure,lot of call drops, Site serving till very high distance, very big Active BA list, Lot of neighbors which are not required, calls are happening on very low signal level and bad quality, high value of RLT counter.

Could you pls share the information if you have gone through this type is problem or u can sugesst some bedug in specific counter setting .

IF you seek addtional information i can share with you.

expecting your valuable sugesstions

kskk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 179

And as it appears from your statement, according to DT logs there is a lot of problem in the network. I believe you already know that DT only reflects a snapshot of the network and it is also very location specific. U r still using BO for STS, correct? if so, chk the raw counters. They don’t lie!

Intially i thought same and checked RAW counters , But some how really not convineced with the results
    Is there is way RAW counters can be manipulated

Member Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by kskk View Post
    Hello Experts.

Here i am working in optimization proejct , where i am facing very unique proeblem which i wanted to share with you and expecting some good sugesstion. Let me discribe the senerio.

1) Operator working with e******* system
    2) They are using Metrica instead of RNO
    3) All the KPI's very good
    4) I have checked all the formule for all KPI's
    5) Did all the mapping with E******* formula and metrica output
    6) All things looks to be perfect and considered to be best network i have ever seen till date

But the catch is, While i take drive test report I can see lot of handover failure,lot of call drops, Site serving till very high distance, very big Active BA list, Lot of neighbors which are not required, calls are happening on very low signal level and bad quality, high value of RLT counter.

Could you pls share the information if you have gone through this type is problem or u can sugesst some bedug in specific counter setting .

IF you seek addtional information i can share with you.

expecting your valuable sugesstions

kskk
    you have to consider which radio propagation model are you using because sometimes in some area everything is ok theoretically but when you perform a drive test there is nothing which is ok rxlev too low and so
    here also try to decrease level from other cells check cells relationship which ho fails incomming or outgoing
    check counter and measurement maybe a trace on the air interface will be helpfull too
    this how we do in siemens but really i don't know about ericson i posted this just to help

Is there any impact on the RAW counter , the we collect the information?????

What have you found lets say for CDR. Form counters, major cause, number of drops per cause and further detail can be investigated. Are there truly high drops in suspected cell as indicated in DT? Perhaps you can get counters of busy hour of suspected cells and calculate KPI using excel. Then compare the KPI that you get from Matrica. If you haven’t tried it already then first try this. As this will clear any confusion about the integrity of Matrica/Tool.

Default Optimization Problem

Thanx NILCTG.

We already follwed the same procedure that you have mentioned, The KPI from RAW counter and Matrica O/P are matching each other , so there is no disconnect.

But the disconnect is Drive test report , I could see lot of problem in drive test but really not reflecting in the Network.

regards
    kskk

Kskk, your question is not clear to me. What do you mean when you say "Is there any impact on the RAW counter , the we collect the information????? "

I don't know about your case, from my experience as consultant for E*******, only once I faced a somewhat smiler problem where later we found that the MS was faulty. Perhaps you can provide CDD, KPI & DT log. I shall look at it, but it will take some time.

Default Live Optimization

THAnx NILCTG,

I will be more working on the problem and share you the details.

Thanx a lot for the information and time

Regards
    Kskk