Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Problem with OMT all verisons

Junior Member Reputation: 11

Default Re: Problem with OMT all verisons

I configured the OMT to be as the COM port of the USB to serial and it still gives me this error "Overlapped I/O operation is in progress."

Junior Member Reputation: 14

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Download this PL2303_Prolific_DriverInstaller_v1.8.19.zip from here http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/ShowPr...id=225&pcid=41 Now you will need to un install the other usb to serial driver from add and remove programs. Then unzip the prolific driver and right click on it and go to properties and compatability mode and select xp and run as administrator and apply and then install. Now connect the usb to serial cable and try and connect to OMT, remember you should install OMT in xp compatability mode and as administrator also. If it does not work first time then try a restart on your laptop leaving the cable connected to the usb and the DUG. Use the chip check software also to see if the usb to serial cable is compatable, some are not. Please leave me some thanks or feedback if this helps. I have a workaround also for the non compatable chipsets.

Junior Member Reputation: 12

over WINDOWS 7 you have change the baud rate of port COM1 to 115200 in system administrator and configure in OMT the option "increased transmission speed" to disable

Member Reputation: 194

Quote Originally Posted by cool_guy4ever15 View Post
    Hi all,

I use USB to serial cable to connect to hyper terminal to format and it gave me the below error please if anyone can supporrt me what can i do please help me, thanks in advance

[IMG]Attachment 30389[/IMG]
    3G RBSs and OMT? That is problem.
    OMT is an GSM tool. On 3G use EM. hyper terminal, cli and moshell