Thanks Thanks:  133
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 150

Thread: Salary rates and Contract agencies

Member Reputation: 1068

Default Re: Salary rates and Contract agencies

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    As a rule of thumb, rates worldwide are 450 euros per day. It varies a little for some countries. Accept less and you drive it down for everyone. That is all inclusive, so you have to pay for everything yourself, particularly taxes, which on average will be 35% plus.
    well nowadays people are accepting 6-7k all inclusive package's ( which didnt mean vendor or operators are paying less,its the agencies which are making money)... because of these few peoples everybody is going to suffer.

Junior Member Reputation: 10

need to know abt salary in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for 2g/3g drive test engg, DT Analyzer , and 2g/3g optimizer

Junior Member Reputation: 10

I had bad experience with an agency called PRITHVI from India. Still owing me one entire month of salary. I lost that money. No answer calls neither e.mails.

Member Reputation: 25

Hi. Im from Spain and I've never listen anything about that companies, and I worked for Telefonica, Vodafone and Orange in Madrid.
    regards

Member Reputation: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MINTO View Post
    well nowadays people are accepting 6-7k all inclusive package's ( which didnt mean vendor or operators are paying less,its the agencies which are making money)... because of these few peoples everybody is going to suffer.
    Now agency link FPG or TG ,they always deduct about 15-20% from vendor who will pay you.

As you said if you acceptable for 7k USD rate ,meaning vendor like HW or E// or NSN will pay for agency 7k*1.15 (for 15%) = 8050 USD.

Note: 7k USD that you get you have to pay for management free ,transfer fee,bra bra bra.

Hope it will helpful

Quote Originally Posted by baby2 View Post
    Now agency link FPG or TG ,they always deduct about 15-20% from vendor who will pay you.

As you said if you acceptable for 7k USD rate ,meaning vendor like HW or E// or NSN will pay for agency 7k*1.15 (for 15%) = 8050 USD.

Note: 7k USD that you get you have to pay for management free ,transfer fee,bra bra bra.

Hope it will helpful
    thats the case if agecny is transparent.....i have seen many PO myself and the contracts also...many agency also deduct 40-45% commission ( neither candidate or vendor knows abut this).....let me put my example ...my agency was eating 34% commission ( i have seen my invoice given by agency to vendor).

Quote Originally Posted by Jherrera0 View Post
    I had bad experience with an agency called PRITHVI from India. Still owing me one entire month of salary. I lost that money. No answer calls neither e.mails.
    they are very bad agency most of the time never pays last month salary

Member Reputation: 114

Quote Originally Posted by javierinfante View Post
    I'm agree with you, Networkers, Manning are good ones, I want to add Comms Resources, I have been working with them many times in several countries and Ive neve had any problem with payments or contracts.
    And yo should avoid Tangent, and Connect44, both are shit.
    Hi,
    I cannot agree with you. I had been work through Connect44 in one of my projects and everything was OK - payments and support.
    Also I suggest to add FPG to the list of the trustful agencies. I worked with them twice.

Member Reputation: 150

Quote Originally Posted by MINTO View Post
    they are very bad agency most of the time never pays last month salary
    Yeap, also happened to a friend of mine in Brazil.... Not to trust those (PRITHVI ) guys !!

Member Reputation: 395

Quote Originally Posted by indiaco View Post
    Yeap, also happened to a friend of mine in Brazil.... Not to trust those (PRITHVI ) guys !!
    can you please tell us exactly what type of problem haapened., one should know