Thanks Thanks:  133
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Showing results 141 to 150 of 150

Thread: Salary rates and Contract agencies

Member Reputation: 53

Default Re: Salary rates and Contract agencies

Don't ever try Networkers International,very bad agent,,,they cheat too much.Stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by vaampeere View Post
    One Other thing is that apart from the vendors, the International recruitment agencies are also upto no good.There is a continuos struggle from the operators and vendors to hire directly, which is having the business taken away by some recruitment agencies of UK.

I recently went through a horrible time with 'Networkers International Plc' and would like to beware all others to be very cautious with them.They seem to be having no process of management or proper financial personnel and are now operating on the basis of getting money from the client, and then paying you.If the client doesn't pay on time, they neither pay you, but also when the months pay get accumulated, also start not to indulge in any affair AT ALL.It almost felt as if I was left on my own to deal with the operator.From the operator viewpoint, Networkers international PLC was not a professional outfit as they had taken an advance in the beginning and were not paying it forward.It was a mess and the account manager from their side was pretty rude and unprofessional in his behaviour towards the client as well as me..just uttering that 'since he is not getting anything from this account..he had no interest as well' (!).I was just about to bring a legal lawsuit even If I had to travel all the way to UK for it.No phone number/email of financial head, no phone number/email of HR heads, no Phone number/email of Global acquisition were provided and when asked, told that they were not dealing in these issues.It was only after a lot of pleading with the operator that the situation begin to get under control.

I think it is always better to expose such people who are almost starting to do fraud on the base of their clients.Also remember that Networkers MSB and Networkers International PLC are TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES now.While the previous one is still holding a credibility..the latter one is utter rubbish.

Woow your salary very big than my salary in Indonesia

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 10

Unhappy Re: Salary rates and Contract agencies

@visible: Many thank for your sharing.
    Last edited by taitran; 2014-11-25 at 11:02 AM

Junior Member Reputation: 10

what about rates in Germany? does any one have an idea?

Member Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by vaampeere View Post
    Its good to hear this torogilee and many do get on with this agency in other contracts.Its only when things start to go a tad bad that the real help/support really matters.I saw one other guy, in the same situation as me with Penta, and he was not discontinued for any month, while Networkers International PLC just discontinued the payments altogether and started forcing me to push the client on financial issues.It also depends on what Account manager you get, and whether they are actually paying from themselves or not.If its a big vendor or someone they have been doing business for long..usually they pay from their own, but otherwise no.Also many of these agencies will also lie about being in business with said operator for long..but when you reach the ground field, you come to know that they never knew them at all!
    Old posting, but I needto add MyCom North America to the bad list. You will get paid your wage, but expenses get later and later. Your expenses will hit $4,000 before you realize that there is an issue. Again, wage is different. I had to go to court in California. I won but others lost as they moved the office to Georgia. They had to move from California aa drive-by building shootings was being reported.

Now this is if you are contracted for them and not hired. Since they have been shrinking in size due to less work.

FYI

BannedUser Reputation: -3

your salary very big

Member Reputation: 27

I don't think anybody is making huge. We are like Hamsters in the wheel. Still I love my work. DAS Master here, yep... I am DAS Engineer extrodinaire

Member Reputation: 428

Guys, has anyone had any experience with Tangent International? Please share your experience. I have a friend who is considering taking an offer from them for implementation manager role with E*******.
    A brave person is not one who has no fear but someone who can conquer his fears.

KR,
    Stilloboy

Quote Originally Posted by Cepillo View Post
    I confirm that FPG good agency (my colleague have had a contract).

And i want to add Networkers to this list of good agency (easy timesheet w/o evaluate/rate estimate of your work).

You shouldn't have any problem of payments. It's my good experience )

NOT AD ))

I would like to recommend Networkers and FPG also. Key point is pay on time . rate need to negotiation.

too law ,don't take the position. keep the market health.