Thanks Thanks:  2
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Node B IP changes remotely

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Node B IP changes remotely

Hello friends,
    Please can you help me on Node B IP changes remotely. I need to shift Node B (3418/6601) from RNC to another RNC with different IP and VLAN (IP transmission) how to do changes remotley and send me the scripts and step by step procedure please...

Rgds,

Prem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 53

Default Re: Node B IP changes remotely

Hi Mate,

Try to create new VLAN first on your IPinterface (traffic and OAM).
    Then, when cut off time.

Make .mo script, consist IP changing of IpaccesshostET, IpRoutingTable, IPhostlink.

Then using command "trun1" , will running in one shot transaction.

Hope help, sorry I can't found my old script.

Regards,

Member Reputation: 92

Hmm, can't you prepare new cvs with new addresses make them startup configs and load on rbs restart... I wouldn't change ip adress remotly, as ig anything goes wrong you will be cut off from the rbs....

Can you please specify clearly step by step and send me if you any sample script?

Hi Jamal, thank you for your usual support and I appreciate please find the script its useful for me.

Rgds,
    prem

Junior Member Reputation: 18

Hi Dear,

I beleive you need to study your IP design carefully. In our network, If the HUB ( ONS CISCO ) remains the same, then the IP do not change if nodeB is migrated from 1 RNC to other as the VLAN ID remains the same for all nodeBs for O&M & IuB
    E******* IP design gives you this advantage if the IP design is really done by an expert

Otherwise, I beleive, you have to load the O&M script locally as , as soon you try to change the IP, you would be disconnected . You have to change the nexthop IP address for the IuB and the O&M IP range, IuB & O&M IPs as per your IP design, & default router IP address, NTPserver ( ET-MFG/ET-IPG ) IP addresses for new RNC ( it can get sync from old RNC otherwise )

Kindly add up to my reputation if you like
    & contact me at deepakels@gmail.com for further support

BR//Deepak

Junior Member Reputation: 6

Quote Originally Posted by deepakels View Post
    Hi Dear,

I beleive you need to study your IP design carefully. In our network, If the HUB ( ONS CISCO ) remains the same, then the IP do not change if nodeB is migrated from 1 RNC to other as the VLAN ID remains the same for all nodeBs for O&M & IuB
    E******* IP design gives you this advantage if the IP design is really done by an expert

Otherwise, I beleive, you have to load the O&M script locally as , as soon you try to change the IP, you would be disconnected . You have to change the nexthop IP address for the IuB and the O&M IP range, IuB & O&M IPs as per your IP design, & default router IP address, NTPserver ( ET-MFG/ET-IPG ) IP addresses for new RNC ( it can get sync from old RNC otherwise )

Kindly add up to my reputation if you like
    & contact me at deepakels@gmail.com for further support

BR//Deepak

Hai bro,
    can u advice me how to change vlan id and ip and router IpaccesshostET using moshell on site?
    or maybe you have MO script for this command?

share me pls.