Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: how can i connect to tems 13

VIP Member Reputation: 2339 ali56s's Avatar

Default how can i connect to tems 13

Detection of HTC Touch Pro2 Phones
    HTC Touch Pro2 phones (including HTC Imagio) need some configuring before TEMS Investigation can detect them. The details of the configuration differ depending on the phone (unbranded, AT&T branded, Verizon branded, etc.). Below, a brief description is given of what needs to be done.
    On all phones you need to activate tethering via USB while the phone is connected to the PC by the USB cable. Tethering means using a mobile device as a modem to provide Internet access to an unconnected device – in this case, the PC on which TEMS Investigation is running. The terminology used to refer to tethering differs between phones:
    On a Verizon branded phone, activate the “Modem link”.

On other HTC Touch Pro2 phones, activate “Internet Sharing”.

In each case, this operation creates ports in Windows that TEMS Investigation can detect.
    Of phones having the “Internet Sharing” function, only one phone at a time can be used with TEMS Investigation. This limitation does not apply to the Verizon branded phones.
    On all HTC Touch Pro2 phones except Verizon branded ones, you also need to install TCP Router software. This is provided by Ascom in the form of a CAB file.
    For HTC Touch Pro2 phones generally, IP sniffing needs to be disabled. That means that KPI data cannot be collected with these phones
    Sure We Can

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 2339 ali56s's Avatar

Default Re: how can i connect to tems 13

anybody have setup TCP Router software. This is provided by Ascom in the form of a CAB file.
    Sure We Can