Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Using full speed and high speed usb phones at the same time with Tems

Member Reputation: 269

Default Using full speed and high speed usb phones at the same time with Tems

Hello All,

I am hoping to use investigation 10.0.5 to do some tests with some z750s and W995s at the same time. I have seen a comment in the release notes for some of the later versions of Tems not to use USB 1.1 (Full Speed) and USB 2.0 (High Speed) at the same time. I am only doing GSM and 3G scanning though so have switched the W995s to Full Speed in the connectivity menu of the handset.

So question is has anyone had any experience of using full speed and high speed phones at the same time? Is it a real problem for basic measurements or mainly for tests involving voice quality of data transfer tests?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: Using full speed and high speed usb phones at the same time with Tems

Need to see the perspective in which the "Not to use Full Speed and High Speed" comment was posted. I don't really think there is a reason it should not work. This lower level interfaces should be take care of by the OS. I think !