Thanks Thanks:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: New to Huawei

Junior Member Reputation: 11

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default New to Huawei

Hi Guys!

Frea here, I am new to Huawei equipment and I was assigned to RNO, I really don't have idea with Huawei KPI tools. I am looking forward to learn from you.

Thank you very much!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: New to Huawei

I think the Telecom KPI thread has a file attached for Huawei. Check the thread.

Member Reputation: 385

Quote Originally Posted by freavida View Post
    Hi Guys!

Frea here, I am new to Huawei equipment and I was assigned to RNO, I really don't have idea with Huawei KPI tools. I am looking forward to learn from you.

Thank you very much!
    Come to Huawei section, members shared many good stuff there.

BannedUser Reputation: 17

got huawei doc from here very nice post HUAWEI

Member Reputation: 730

Welcome bro, just do a search of whatever you're into and you should find it here. This forum is quite vast.

Hi Guys!

Thank you very much!
    Edify...

Member Reputation: 73

Bro, there are many Huawei Docs in here, try to explore. You can PM me if you need basics about Huawei technology. . .

please i need zte unlocker

please i need zte unlockere

please i need zte unlockereeee

Member Reputation: 154

Hi Guys!

Thank you very much!
    Hello there,

The word optimization is being a very broad word in the world of cellular. What I suggest is the following,

1. Try to get NASTAR and PRS tools, these tools are developed by Huawei and they present a good choice to start with, look in FineTopix for all info about these two tools. I will provide a brief explanation if you need more help on them.

2. KPIs for any system should be defined by all operators, so you can start from them. For instance if you use 3G check the documents which talk about troubleshooting for these KPIs. This decent forum has taught me a lot about them. Again search is very important.

3. Study the signaling for the system you have for instance in 3G there is a topic called RNC signalling analysis. I have a compiled html file which introduces the subject in a very structured and smooth method, very handy when you need quick access to such information. I can share if you want.

NASTAR: is the essence of experience of different units in Huawei cellular teams (Database, planning, drive test, performance, etc...) Huawei installs this system whenever it starts a new cellular project. I fought very hard to get access to it in my network.

PRS (Performance Reporting System): this is a centralized reporting system into which you can import the statistics of different suppliers into one platform. It has some good features, built over Oracle, but its sql needs more efforts to use. Get help from Huawei support engineers.

Best regards,