Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 101

Thread: Nokia NTM Firmware for NEMO Outdoor

Moderator Reputation: 520

Default Nokia NTM Firmware for NEMO Outdoor

Dear Members
    Really need to have some idea on how to activate the NTM Firmware (to be used with NEMO Outdoor Software) on any Nokia types (i.e. 6230, 6230i, 6680, N80, N95, N96 etc.)
    Any clue available on this will be really appreciated, ready to exchange with $$$...
    Best Regards,
    parto_tegal
    Regards
    parto_tegal

---------------
    PW: partotegaltegalparto

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 91

i'm already searching but no result

gsmmangi

me too, searched the forum but no luck, can someone at least share method

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghassen View Post
    i'm already searching but no result

Member Reputation: 123

Bro, Activate after NTM flashed to the phones?

Quote Originally Posted by parto_tegal View Post
    Dear Members
    Really need to have some idea on how to activate the NTM Firmware (to be used with NEMO Outdoor Software) on any Nokia types (i.e. 6230, 6230i, 6680, N80, N95, N96 etc.)
    Any clue available on this will be really appreciated, ready to exchange with $$$...
    Best Regards,
    parto_tegal

Member Reputation: 158

I have Nokia 6230i width NTM Firmware. Is it possible to clone?

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Got the same results

gsmmangi

People,

Anybody know of any known Nokia phone model that I can easily enable by updated firmware or flashing etc to make it connect to TEMS Investigation 8.0.3 please advise

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by torex View Post
    Bro, Activate after NTM flashed to the phones?

i think that no need for the ntm firmware since i'm using the ftd software on my phone without any ntm firmware you can check my post here :
    http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2276
    so the probleme nemo is a symbian application and could be cr@cked juste we have to find someone who do this and then we can bypass the license problem
    actually i dont have the skills or the time to do this job but i will try it anyway and we will contribute for this
    first you have to download ida pro this tool is for disasembing the application to asm code
    in the following attachement you will find all uncompressed files used by nemo i hope it will help
    i will post later a suitable version for ida pro and please everyone who got the skills to do this keep contributing with sharing our knowlodge we can grow
    the nemo file here is nemo handy version 2.50
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ghassen; 2009-01-29 at 04:36 PM

BannedUser Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by ghassen View Post
    i think that no need for the ntm firmware since i'm using the ftd software on my phone without any ntm firmware you can check my post here :
    http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2276
    so the probleme nemo is a symbian application and could be cr@cked juste we have to find someone who do this and then we can bypass the license problem
    actually i dont have the skills or the time to do this job but i will try it anyway and we will contribute for this
    first you have to download ida pro this tool is for disasembing the application to asm code
    in the following attachement you will find all uncompressed files used by nemo i hope it will help
    i will post later a suitable version for ida pro and please everyone who got the skills to do this keep contributing with sharing our knowlodge we can grow
    the nemo file here is nemo handy version 2.50

Dear Ghassen

I assume you have never saw NTM nokia connected to Nemo Outdoor in action ?

There is a huge difference beetwen FTD and NTM version of firmware, if it were the same hardly anyone would be stupid to pay for NTM setup 16.000 EUR or much more.

Since there is a considerable interest in NTM Nokia, i can inform you that there is no NTM firmware available, however whoever need NTM Nokia and NEMO system for serious job, can contact me on PM for details

my friend these measerment on the air interface are done by usin specific AT commands i think just check it i think the ntm firmware is only a commercial argument for nokia with some enabled features if we can have these measurement with ftd wich is supposed to have the ntm firmaware so the nemo is only a drive test tool with additional software wich enable saving and sending reports to the pc just think about if you have some documentation about this so share it
    Last edited by ghassen; 2009-01-29 at 09:21 PM