Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Diff. b/w *****ed TEMS and Original TEMS

Member Reputation: 74

Post Diff. b/w *****ed TEMS and Original TEMS

Dear Group Member.

I have 1 query, i want to know the difference b/w the ***** version of TEMS and original TEMS (Purchased from ASCOM directly).

What are the advantages and disadvantages of both ........ like now a days no body is using Original TEMS everyone is buying from an unauthorized dealer, these dealers are in every country providing complete KITS ( TEMS +Dongle + TEMS Mobiles) with very cheap prices.

If we buy TEMS Investigation from ASCOM, what services they will provide with the KIT??

waiting for your kind feedback.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 323

Default Re: Diff. b/w *****ed TEMS and Original TEMS

Tems from ASCOM work best and you also have direct technical support from ASCOM.

Quote Originally Posted by kkyasir View Post
    Dear Group Member.

I have 1 query, i want to know the difference b/w the ***** version of TEMS and original TEMS (Purchased from ASCOM directly).

What are the advantages and disadvantages of both ........ like now a days no body is using Original TEMS everyone is buying from an unauthorized dealer, these dealers are in every country providing complete KITS ( TEMS +Dongle + TEMS Mobiles) with very cheap prices.

If we buy TEMS Investigation from ASCOM, what services they will provide with the KIT??

these are my password:

xyz, abc, 123, 1234, def, abcd

try one after the other.

Thanks for your interest
    Pls add rep if find useful

Member Reputation: 19

Hi,
    i wouldnt agree,
    example TI 9.1 original sold by Ascom to one of operator , detects qualcomm chipset equipments but not connect due to some missing features on the license.
    when we request them about the problem they said that you should upgrade to higher version like 9.1.1 or 10 or whatever. however some *** TI9.0 connects the equipmnets and works properly

Senior Member Reputation: 307

***ed software is risky to use for commercial purposes

VIP Member Reputation: 1791

Dear Group Member.

*****ed tems kit phones are not calibrated. they gave unreliable observations. once a vendor was using c r a c k e d kit and the kit reported a bsic-bcch which ws not even configured.
    Auto_art Default PAS: london
    pl rate threads for their usefulnes
    share & care

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Now our TEMS in our hand is shortage. we would like to buy more TEMS V9. at least, licensed or not we don't care. please contact us.
    startechtelecom@hotmail.com

Junior Member Reputation: 8

Its wonderful. Easy to learn and to understand!!!

Member Reputation: 43

Have You ever heard the Operators or the equipment vendors
    (E// or huawei or nsn etc..) are using c**cked TEMS ?
    Those are only used by the Service providers...

Dear Group Member.