Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: What is Calibration & renewable certificate for TEMS investigation tools

Member Reputation: 74

Post What is Calibration & renewable certificate for TEMS investigation tools

Dear Group Member

Today i have just received an Email from my client that we need Calibration certificate for all the tools which your company is using for Drive Testing like TEMS Investigation 9.0 with Z750i Mobiles. they also want renewable and certified certificate of the tools.

Can anybody please explain me about this from where i can get these certificate to show our customer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 116

Default Re: What is Calibration & renewable certificate for TEMS investigation tools

Tems Calibration certificate is provided by ASCOM. You have to connect them to get the certificate if you purchased the tems original.Calibration certificate show that phone is recalibrate to meet the standard values(RF parameters).

BR//always4u

Quote Originally Posted by kkyasir View Post
    Dear Group Member

Today i have just received an Email from my client that we need Calibration certificate for all the tools which your company is using for Drive Testing like TEMS Investigation 9.0 with Z750i Mobiles. they also want renewable and certified certificate of the tools.

Can anybody please explain me about this from where i can get these certificate to show our customer.

Senior Member Reputation: 323

Default Re: What is Calibration & renewable certificate for TEMS investigation tools

Yes the information supply by always4u is 100% correct.
    please contact ASCOM for this
    Quote Originally Posted by always4u View Post
    Tems Calibration certificate is provided by ASCOM. You have to connect them to get the certificate if you purchased the tems original.Calibration certificate show that phone is recalibrate to meet the standard values(RF parameters).

BR//always4u
    these are my password:

xyz, abc, 123, 1234, def, abcd

try one after the other.

Thanks for your interest
    Pls add rep if find useful

Member Reputation: 48

Calibration certificate needed for only for handsets/UEs and scanner of drive test tool.
    These certificates can be provided by certified labs or tool vendors.
    Normally scanners are provided with certificate and due date for new calibration.