Thanks Thanks:  2
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Request - Handover matrix (HO matrices) from E*******, Huawei, Alcatel

Member Reputation: 97

Default Request - Handover matrix (HO matrices) from E*******, Huawei, Alcatel

We have been using TEMS Discovery to work with 3G projects. To perform Neighbor Analysis, it should be better if we could import HO matrix. However, there is a few information about such aspects in the user guides.

Could you pls give me samples of HO matrix formats from Huawei, E*******, Alcatel?

Thanks in advance,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 342

Default Re: Request - Handover matrix (HO matrices) from E*******, Huawei, Alcatel

Quote Originally Posted by cdmahn View Post
    We have been using TEMS Discovery to work with 3G projects. To perform Neighbor Analysis, it should be better if we could import HO matrix. However, there is a few information about such aspects in the user guides.

Could you pls give me samples of HO matrix formats from Huawei, E*******, Alcatel?

Thanks in advance,
    I can help but let me know what you mean by HO matrix . I can give you the Huawei HO relation DUMP . will that work ? also you want it for 2G or 3G ??
    keep sharing ! keep learning ! in the end you will be a Master !!

Default Password: basbalash

PS: Old files have different password so please ask from them if needed

4. Thanks cdmahn thanked for this post

Default Re: Request - Handover matrix (HO matrices) from E*******, Huawei, Alcatel

Quote Originally Posted by EngSoft View Post
    I can help but let me know what you mean by HO matrix . I can give you the Huawei HO relation DUMP . will that work ? also you want it for 2G or 3G ??
    The meaning of HO Matrix is what I'd want to know, because there's no more information in Discovery guides. I think that this maybe the formatted relation between neighbor cells. We like 3G, but if possible, pls give the 2G also.

VIP Member Reputation: 1289

Quote Originally Posted by cdmahn View Post

Thanks in advance,
    Hi friend,

With Alcatel system, you can use NPO tool to export all information about HO matrix.

Simply, they are all pair neighbors (Attempt and Success)

Regards

7. Thanks cdmahn thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by lejun View Post
    Hi friend,

With Alcatel system, you can use NPO tool to export all information about HO matrix.

Simply, they are all pair neighbors (Attempt and Success)

Regards
    Since I don't work for Alcatel and Huawei, could you pls send me a sample?

Tks,