Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Books: GSM + LTE + WIMAX

Member Reputation: 15

Great stuff my friend..

By the way how do I give reputation or say thanks 2 u?? Tried searching for how to do it but did not find it

Member Reputation: 73

Click one of this...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I cannot open or download the attached image

VIP Member Reputation: 1948 besoeso's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pengjunwen View Post
    I cannot open or download the attached image
    It is easy. Click on this image reputation.gif in my post (top right) and you give me your approval.

A greeting.

Besoeso.
    "Theory with practice".

Besoeso.

Junior Member Reputation: 9

good job...thanks for sharing information

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Thanx for sharing, really nice books

VIP Member Reputation: 1948 besoeso's Avatar

4. IP for 4G

By David Wisely

• Publisher: Wiley
    • Number Of Pages: 314
    • Publication Date: 2009
    • ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0470510161
    • ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780470510162

Product Description:
    Excellent reference with expert insight into the future evolution of mobile communications: 4G
    IP for 4G examines the concept of 4G, providing an in-depth background to the key technologies and developments shaping the new generation of mobile services, including Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs), Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WiMAX), IP developments (SIP and Media Independent Handover), Internet Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), and 3G (HSDPA and LTE). The book addresses these key technological drivers in light of commercial propositions such as generating extra revenue and reducing costs, and offers an up-to-date briefing on the future of mobile communications in the coming years.
    Key features:

• Presents and analyses the key technological drivers of 4G, including WLANs, WiMAX, convergence and IMS
    • Examines the rationale for IP for 4G by bringing together technologies, global developments and economic arguments in one single volume
    • Describes and puts in context the developments in the IEEE 802.21 Media Independent Handover group, in particular the options for network/terminal controlled handover and the likely mechanisms for seamless handover – including application adaptation
    • Written for readability as well as depth – with access to detailed descriptions of technologies but also quick overviews
    • Contains scenario descriptions to motivate the need for seamless handover and benefits for the user (single sign-on access to networks, single billing)
    • Contains hundreds of original diagrams – carefully drawn to illustrate the complex technology and quickly provide a summary of the main issues.
    • Accompanying website supports the book with additional diagrams, figures and references for further reading

IP for 4G is an invaluable reference for professionals in mobile/fixed telecoms and ICT industries, practicing telecommunications and network engineers, system designers and developers. Graduate level students studying MSc and higher-level courses on networking will also find this book of interest.

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/196504390/0470510161.rar

A greeting.

Besoeso.
    Last edited by besoeso; 2009-02-12 at 11:44 PM

Any LTE base station techical documents to share so we can have a better picture of the LTE development?

Junior Member Reputation: 12

do anyone have a pdf or document about wimax planning and optimizing to share

i v found this book on ebay and amazon ''Wimax Network Planning and Optimization'' but it s not accessible yet and it costs about 120 $

ariche

Senior Member Reputation: 463

Quote Originally Posted by y7ariche View Post
    do anyone have a pdf or document about wimax planning and optimizing to share

i v found this book on ebay and amazon ''Wimax Network Planning and Optimization'' but it s not accessible yet and it costs about 120 $

ariche

May 2009 ...
    be patience ....

BR,

-kaka-