Thanks Thanks:  5
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: How to find the relationship between traffic and RTWP

Member Reputation: 18

Smile How to find the relationship between traffic and RTWP

Dear mods&admin

Through the counter analysis, we can find the RTWP and call relationship? Everyone in other cities is related working experience?
    If who have the relevant material or experience document, thank you for your sharing

thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 471

Default Re: How to find the relationship between traffic and RTWP

Quote Originally Posted by YANG SONG View Post
    Dear mods&admin

Through the counter analysis, we can find the RTWP and call relationship? Everyone in other cities is related working experience?
    If who have the relevant material or experience document, thank you for your sharing

thanks
    You can find the rtwp counter for sure but nothing related to the traffic though.

Quote Originally Posted by kin12345 View Post
    You can find the rtwp counter for sure but nothing related to the traffic though.
    thanks your answer.When traffic is very heavy, I'd like to know your RTWP is?do you have 2th carrier?

thanks your answer.When traffic is very heavy, I'd rtwp.jpglike to know your RTWP is?do you have 2th carrier?
    I have attached a picutre which contains 2nd carrier as well. As you can see even that we have 65 erl the rtwp still within the threshold say -100. The only thing that you will get high rtwp is when you have a outside source of interference such as someone is using the same frequency, etc.

6. Thanks YANG SONG thanked for this post

I have attached a picutre which contains 2nd carrier as well. As you can see even that we have 65 erl the rtwp still within the threshold say -100. The only thing that you will get high rtwp is when you have a outside source of interference such as someone is using the same frequency, etc.
    we have set is not a outside source of interference ,The RTWP is rising with the ul load, but i don't know the relationship between traffic and RTWP? maybe Our equipment has some products issues or other reason.

you just said 'As you can see even that we have 65 erl the rtwp still within the threshold say -100',i want to know the 65 erl is How long the statistical value.can you give me picutre about : the relationship between erl and RTWP(one cell and 24h).Every hour a statistics.

sorry My English is very poor.

hope your answers.

thanks a lot
    yangsong

we have set is not a outside source of interference ,The RTWP is rising with the ul load, but i don't know the relationship between traffic and RTWP? maybe Our equipment has some products issues or other reason.

you just said 'As you can see even that we have 65 erl the rtwp still within the threshold say -100',i want to know the 65 erl is How long the statistical value.can you give me picutre about : the relationship between erl and RTWP(one cell and 24h).Every hour a statistics.

sorry My English is very poor.

hope your answers.

thanks a lot
    yangsong
    you can do a frequency scan near this site to see if someone is transmitting the frequency and check the alarm for this site to see if there something to do with the radio, amplifieer, etc.

you can do a frequency scan near this site to see if someone is transmitting the frequency and check the alarm for this site to see if there something to do with the radio, amplifieer, etc.
    do you have something about ul load managment.can you share?

do you have something about ul load managment.can you share?
    sorry i dont have.

sorry i dont have.
    ok thanks very much

Senior Member Reputation: 307

I don't think that it's possible to build an equation that relates traffic to RTWP - I'm looking to both figures only when I suspect HW issue or interference on cells.