Thanks Thanks:  53
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 128

Thread: Wire Free Alliance--Upgraded to vbulletin 4.1.7, please post suggestions/bugs here

Administrator Reputation: 1348 GEZA's Avatar

Default Wire Free Alliance--Upgraded to vbulletin 4.1.7, please post suggestions/bugs here

we just upgraded our forum to vbulletin 4.1.7, and applied new credits system.

please post your suggestions here, also bugs.

2. Thanks T_ADD, ching2-o thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1337

Default Re: Wire Free Alliance--Upgraded to vbulletin 4.1.7, please post suggestions/bugs her

Thanks for your effort to develope this forum.

Btw, I don't see vendor section. COuld you create back vendor section so we are easy to search vendor material.

Member Reputation: 1068

Default Re: Wire Free Alliance--Upgraded to vbulletin 4.1.7, please post suggestions/bugs her

one more thing...previously we can see the new post since last login...missing it here

new version is good :-)

Member Reputation: 1068

Quote Originally Posted by GEZA View Post
    we just upgraded our forum to vbulletin 4.1.7, and applied new credits system.

please post your suggestions here, also bugs.
    how to add thank?????

Member Reputation: 222

for new post maybe we can see on Today's post.
    Thanks and regard

VIP Member Reputation: 1142

right after i logged in on forum, i was blown away by the new looking.

However,

- previous design in terms of visibility/readability/reach-ability is far more better than the new upgrade. the previous DARK blue look was far readable/reachable.....the new look is all (light grey+white)....i can't find what i want as easy as before.
    - the new THANK system (up-right corner is TOTALLY misleading, compared to last system...very easy to check people give u THANKS.
    - we heard a lot about the new change, and we've been questionnaire to vote for the new rules...etc etc. however, i can't feel, see and/or sense that voting options are considered throughout the new change.
    this include the new LTE section. (official declaration by the one in charge of this forum is really appreciated to clarify the point of the new look. as far as I'm concerned, we are seeking a brand-new and/or rules upgrades....NOT a brand-new look

- I CAN'T find the colors pane.. etc....everything is faint and grey/white....

- in the end, if this new look is the answer to previous complaints and/or arguments, then, sorry to say WE DON'T NEED THE NEW OUTFIT

thank u Mods for ur efforts
    Last edited by labviewlover; 2011-11-06 at 11:59 AM
    With any new experience, people try to find the edges and sneak back to the center where it’s comfortable.

9. Thanks processingrecko, Inception, patarian thanked for this post
    Senior Member Reputation: 570

I agree with labviewlover that the previous design in terms of visibility/readability/reach-ability is far more better than the new upgrade but maybe also, that we are not yet accustom with the new look of the forum.

BTW, in the previous version, when we try to click no of post (e.g.#4) on the top right, let us say, for the purpose of getting the link of that post, that post will open to a new window alone. Now it is not happening here.
    Thanks and BR,
    freakturd06

-------------------------------------

" The Best Things in Life are Free"

Password: fitched

VIP Member Reputation: 1142

i just added REP to freakturd06 .......YET i can't see my ID on freakturd06's REP corner.

in fact, much of the new visual stuff are used by ***********s forum. seems Gmail's new LOOK urged admins to change

- Also, if we want to paste a URL link referring to another post on forum, the new LOOK pops up ERROR PAGE....meaning, all old links are NOT usable anymore....
    - Bookmarked pages are OVER......useless.....any pages u book marked before, is no more reachable!

- i don't remember that members made complains about the LOOK side of the forum, rather admin/rules complaints..

would u plz get us back to the old LOOK!...............we are suffering here......my eyes can't take this much of whiteness
    Last edited by labviewlover; 2011-11-06 at 12:21 PM
    With any new experience, people try to find the edges and sneak back to the center where it’s comfortable.

12. Thanks processingrecko, ererbroadband thanked for this post
    Moderator Reputation: 4337 kamy's Avatar

@all, please keep contributing your idea, we are working to make Finetopix better and better,

Keep posting your suggestions please

kamy

Senior Member Reputation: 570

I added you reputation my friend and it's the same. You can't see who added reputations to you, unless you will check it on User Control Panel.

Quote Originally Posted by labviewlover View Post
    i just added REP to freakturd06 .......YET i can't see my ID on freakturd06's REP corner.

in fact, much of the new visual stuff are used by ***********s forum.

- Also, if we want to paste a URL link referring to another post on forum, the new LOOK pops up ERROR PAGE....meaning, all old links are NOT usable anymore....
    - i don't remember that members made complains about the LOOK side of the forum, rather admin/rules complaints..

would u plz get us back to the old LOOK!...............we are suffering here......my eyes can't take this much of whiteness
    Thanks and BR,
    freakturd06

-------------------------------------

" The Best Things in Life are Free"

Password: fitched