Thanks Thanks:  57
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Nexplorer 11.0 and Nexplorer 6.3

Member Reputation: 476

9 out of 9 members found this post helpful.

Default Nexplorer 11.1, 11.0, 6.3 and MCOM 11.1

Hello guys, I'd like to share the nexplorer 11.0 and the key generator for nexplorer. Unfortunately in wire Free Alliance Some guys hiding everything. Senior members... special privileges... and so on. The idea is to share the knowledge and tools But it seems in WFA now a group of highly privileged .. VIP guys do exist why ? when you ask them.. they tell you to protect themselves.... very funny isn't it... *****ing.. sharing of the tools without authorization and lab la la la... is already illegal. Anyway...not too much to say.

Here is the nexplorer key generator for nexplorer 6.0, 6.3 ,11.0 , 11.1 & MCOM 11.1 You don't need to give it a host Id, It calculates the host id by itself For nexplorer 11.0 & 11.1 and MCOM 11.1 only copy the dll file in the mentioned directory. I checked it with 2 computers It worked for me so hopefully it will work you as well. I haven't try it on Win 64 bits It has been a quite challenge and learning efforts for me o do it.

I'd like to thank Inception for sharing Nexplorer 11.1 and MCOM 11.1

PLEASE NOTE I DON'T WANT ANY THANKS or POINT to INCREASE MY REPUTATION.
    The following file includes Nexplorer 11.0 & 11.1 and MCOM 11.1 installation file as well.
    Nex11.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    pass= oliver
    Follow the instruction in "installation guide" file
    ENJOY
    Last edited by babak1349; 2011-10-28 at 10:28 AM

2. Thanks deepak187, Artyom, gesang thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1791

Default Re: Nexplorer 11.0 and Nexplorer 6.3

Quote Originally Posted by babak1349 View Post
    Hello guys, I'd like to share the nexplorer 11.0 and the key generator for nexplorer. Unfortunately in wire Free Alliance Some guys hiding everything. Senior members... special privileges... and so on. The idea is to share the knowledge and tools But it seems in WFA now a group of highly privileged .. VIP guys do exist why ? when you ask them.. they tell you to protect themselves.... very funny isn't it... *****ing.. sharing of the tools without authorization and lab la la la... is already illegal. Anyway...not too much to say. Here is the nexplorer key generator for nexplorer 6.0, 6.3 and 11.0 You don't need to give it a host Id, It calculates the host id by itself For nexplorer 11.0 only copy the dll file in the mentioned directory. I checked it with 2 computers It worked for me so hopefully it will work you as well. I haven't try it on Win 64 bits It has been a quite challenge and learning efforts for me o do it. PLEASE NOTE I DON'T WANT ANY THANKS or POINT to INCREASE MY REPUTATION. Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Nex11.rar pass= oliver ENJOY PS: The Web page doesn't let me to reply to elder post about "nexplorer 6.3" I wanted to send the link of this post anyway If somebody can do it. please share the link with the others
    it seem u r angry over some thing..! chill
    Auto_art Default PAS: london
    pl rate threads for their usefulnes
    share & care

Senior Member Reputation: 499

Password doesn'y work
    thanks

VIP Member Reputation: 1478

Quote Originally Posted by vivainter View Post
    Password doesn'y work
    thanks
    pass is correct check it again

br

Member Reputation: 50

Password works, thank you very much!
    What about MCOM, it's using the same Framework, is it possible to get the new version of MCOM as well?

Member Reputation: 163

What is your dafault password
    i will try your password is oliver ENJOY PS:
    but its not working
    pls provide the correct password
    Hello guys, I'd like to share the nexplorer 11.0 and the key generator for nexplorer. Unfortunately in wire Free Alliance Some guys hiding everything. Senior members... special privileges... and so on. The idea is to share the knowledge and tools But it seems in WFA now a group of highly privileged .. VIP guys do exist why ? when you ask them.. they tell you to protect themselves.... very funny isn't it... *****ing.. sharing of the tools without authorization and lab la la la... is already illegal. Anyway...not too much to say. Here is the nexplorer key generator for nexplorer 6.0, 6.3 and 11.0 You don't need to give it a host Id, It calculates the host id by itself For nexplorer 11.0 only copy the dll file in the mentioned directory. I checked it with 2 computers It worked for me so hopefully it will work you as well. I haven't try it on Win 64 bits It has been a quite challenge and learning efforts for me o do it. PLEASE NOTE I DON'T WANT ANY THANKS or POINT to INCREASE MY REPUTATION. Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Nex11.rar pass= oliver ENJOY PS: The Web page doesn't let me to reply to elder post about "nexplorer 6.3" I wanted to send the link of this post anyway If somebody can do it. please share the link with the others

Hey guys
    I am not angry. But isn't it ridiculous to have VIP zone ? Calling you junior member ? get reputation ? For me it does sound really silly.
    any way pass is "oliver" without any quote
    ENJOY means enjoy from the tool

Cheers

Member Reputation: 312

HI
    nice job ,its work for 365 days ,i shared before the MCOM 11 Also ,who can share the lic for mcom also ?

br

Last edited by Inception; 2011-10-24 at 02:28 AM
    Knowledge is power, when shared and applied:)
    "Knowledge is like money: To be of value it must circulate, and in circulating it can increase in quantity and, hopefully, in value. — Louis L'Amour”

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

hi.
    1) install the Nexplorer 11
    2) Copy the License.dll file in the correct directory in "program file"
    3) Run "Nexplorer License.exe'
    4) choose in version "nexplorer 11."
    5) choose Release "149"
    5) Enter your project's name
    6) Press Generate
    7) Run Nexplorer and go to help
    8) choose "Manage NeXplorer License"
    9) Uncheck "Work With RNS Server'
    10) Enter the project Name and Check "project". No need to enter Customer ID and password
    11) Copy and paste the generated license from 6 on "licenseKey" Box
    12) press "register"

Then the tool opens a pop up window and tells you your license is valid for 365 day

I have Win32 OS so I am not sure it works on Win64 Just give it a try
    Please let me know if it work on your machine

cheers

Hi Inception,
    please share MCOM 11.0 with me. please note I am not VIP member so I can't download it from WFA
    I don't promis to give you any answer quickly but I think MCOM and Nexplorer use the same concepts for licensing So it might be easy to solve the license key