Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: How to create dongle *.dng file

BannedUser Reputation: 479

Default Re: How to create dongle *.dng file

before I can unswer your question, I need to make some investigations for your software. could you explain what is softkey for Genex Probe ,and how to use the softkey?
    http://www.finetopix.com/146102-post7.html

Quote Originally Posted by thuti View Post
    Firstly, I installed Genex Shared.
    Secondly, I installed Genex Probe V200R003C01SPC300
    Third, I set up sentinel driver.
    Fourth, I installed Genex Assistant V300R003C01SPC300
    Fifth, I plug hard key (dongle) into usb port computer and browse to file license for this dongle.
    Sixth, I use pva 3.3 to create dump file
    Seventh, I use dmp2key to create reg
    Lastly, I use multikey follow Mr Hung and kims to open it.

However, it can update license. (the screen show license file is error). But when I plug hard lock (dongle), I still update this license normally. I can not update this license when I use Multikey.

@Mr Hung: Can you help me to solve this issue? If you want to talk by Vietnamese, I will send you private message to know more details. Thank and best regards,

Member Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by thuti View Post
    Firstly, I installed Genex Shared.
    Secondly, I installed Genex Probe V200R003C01SPC300
    Third, I set up sentinel driver.
    Fourth, I installed Genex Assistant V300R003C01SPC300
    Fifth, I plug hard key (dongle) into usb port computer and browse to file license for this dongle.
    Sixth, I use pva 3.3 to create dump file
    Seventh, I use dmp2key to create reg
    Lastly, I use multikey follow Mr Hung and kims to open it.

However, it can update license. (the screen show license file is error). But when I plug hard lock (dongle), I still update this license normally. I can not update this license when I use Multikey.

@Mr Hung: Can you help me to solve this issue? If you want to talk by Vietnamese, I will send you private message to know more details. Thank and best regards,
    @Thuti...

Let upload and send me software+all detail step by step install guide+dump file by PVA&DNG by Edgepro... Also let me know your phisical dongle is USB or LPT type??? I will give the best respond then.
    Last edited by phihung; 2011-10-22 at 09:44 AM

although I don't investigate yet, the basic reason is that the emulated dongle cannot communicate with the license code, while the real dongle can. maybe you to should try to update the license using real dongle, and then dump the dongle memory again. make a comparison. there is a great chance that the memory data of the real dongle is changed when dongle communicates with license code (the license code can be found in your installation folder). that is why emulated dongle will not work.
    I hope you understand what I am saying.

by the way, there is already solution for genex assistant 3.3. just search

solution is here: http://www.finetopix.com/120006-post6.html
    no dongle needed
    Last edited by zhgong007; 2011-10-22 at 06:29 PM

Member Reputation: 370

Quote Originally Posted by zhgong007 View Post
    although I don't investigate yet, the basic reason is that the emulated dongle cannot communicate with the license code, while the real dongle can. maybe you to should try to update the license using real dongle, and then dump the dongle memory again. make a comparison. there is a great chance that the memory data of the real dongle is changed when dongle communicates with license code (the license code can be found in your installation folder). that is why emulated dongle will not work.
    I hope you understand what I am saying.

by the way, there is already solution for genex assistant 3.3. just search

solution is here: http://www.finetopix.com/120006-post6.html
    no dongle needed
    I can't read this thread because I'm not senior member. So, I can't search this forum. Please add my reputation for me to upgrade senior member faster .

thuti, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page,you need to be Member group user before you can download attachments or post in most of sections. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

However, I want to emulate my hardlock key and extend limited time to use this dongle.

if you want to extend the time, you have to grasp some basic reverse engneering (debuging) skills using ollydbg or IDA. the expiry time can be stored in any cell, depending on specific softwares.

if you already have such skills, just go ahead